Will Ander's Hawks from 1st HW make it to HW2?

Will the Sparrow Hawks super unit that Ander’s had in the 1st Halo Wars ever make it to Halo Wars 2? I know she has Sentinels now so thought it’d be cool if Isabelle got them as her unique unit. Or if any dlc leaders will get them? I loved Hawks, must have them back…

I would love some halo wars 1 units to come to halo wars 2 e.g cobras, elephants, hawks, vampires (rip prophet). I also want some halo wars 1 hero mechanics where they have abilities that cost resources and are powerful e.g arbiter rage mode :wink:

There isn’t a need for elephants anymore with so many single slots, hawks don’t seem to be returning, haven’t seen anything on them in game. So unless much later on DLC. Cobra’s is just the Kodiak, but Kodiak is anti-infantry, less anti-tank like its predecessor. I don’t miss the covvy hero units powers like the arbiter. But hawks were fun but needed a little speed nerf honestly. I loved all UNSC in HW. Mass dropping ODST everywhere was so fun, and the mac in game mechanics was purely shock and awe, when you got macced so many times!

> 2533274809201791;3:
> There isn’t a need for elephants anymore with so many single slots, hawks don’t seem to be returning, haven’t seen anything on them in game. So unless much later on DLC. Cobra’s is just the Kodiak, but Kodiak is anti-infantry, less anti-tank like its predecessor. I don’t miss the covvy hero units powers like the arbiter. But hawks were fun but needed a little speed nerf honestly. I loved all UNSC in HW. Mass dropping ODST everywhere was so fun, and the mac in game mechanics was purely shock and awe, when you got macced so many times!

yes i love them odst upgrades, they were so cool :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i want the hawks for Isabel.