Will all reqs be added in Forge?

I noticed that only about 100 reqs were added in forge mostly just the first tier weapons and i never got a confirmation that more reqs would be added in forge eventually but i did hear tom french the wizard himself say we got some reqs in but not all of them “yet” but i don’t know for sure if more will be added specifically all of them?

They will add the other weapons in upcoming updates, it’s been confirmed!

> 2533274840503992;2:
> They will add the other weapons in upcoming updates, it’s been confirmed!

Proof please?

> 2535450727167157;1:
> I noticed that only about 100 reqs were added in forge mostly just the first tier weapons and i never got a confirmation that more reqs would be added in forge eventually but i did hear tom french the wizard himself say we got some reqs in but not all of them “yet” but i don’t know for sure if more will be added specifically all of them?

They stated themselves that all reqs will be in forge in their latest Livestream. They’re only releasing tier 1 for now.

> 2533274977273430;4:
> > 2535450727167157;1:
> > I noticed that only about 100 reqs were added in forge mostly just the first tier weapons and i never got a confirmation that more reqs would be added in forge eventually but i did hear tom french the wizard himself say we got some reqs in but not all of them “yet” but i don’t know for sure if more will be added specifically all of them?
>
>
> They stated themselves that all reqs will be in forge in their latest Livestream. They’re only releasing tier 1 for now.

i didn’t hear all of them all i heard was yet which sounds like it is a good possibility but not confirmed

yeah I was really disappointed when I couldn’t put down a nornfang.

I hope so

> 2535436035082225;7:
> I hope so

me too famm