Will AI be in Halo 5 forge? Ever?

Why not just put the AI from the campaign into forge?
It would be easy. It would be much appreciated by many.
Also, it would be cool as a trait you can put on the AI Team 1-8 So you can just have 30 soldiers on your side and 40 Sangheili on the enemy side.

Not in Halo 5’s life cycle, but it is something the Forge team have been looking to get into future Halo games.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Not in Halo 5’s life cycle, but it is something the Forge team have been looking to get into future Halo games.

Are you serious?? Omg I’d create my own firefight maps and spam that all day every day. Would even pay money for it lol.

Yeah it’s quite a popularly requested feature. Tom French has mentioned in the past it’s something on the bucket list to get in there. That doesn’t means it’s a definite for the next game, but always a possibility

Edit: Adding in AI isn’t as easy as it might seem. Nothing against the work of others, but to get it done correctly and in a way that’s stable enough to release to the population takes quite a bit more work

> 2533274813317074;4:
> Yeah it’s quite a popularly requested feature. Tom French has mentioned in the past it’s something on the bucket list to get in there. That doesn’t means it’s a definite for the next game, but always a possibility
>
> Edit: Adding in AI isn’t as easy as it might seem. Nothing against the work of others, but to get it done correctly and in a way that’s stable enough to release to the population takes quite a bit more work

I just want them to know it is work that would be more than worth it, even if it’s tough. I am really hoping they set aside the time and resources to make it work in Halo 6 :pray:

What people don’t realize is that halo 4’s forge had a form of ai, It wasn’t complex but it was a start. And unfortunately halo 5 didn’t pixpick k up from that

This is likely going to be a halo 6 or future halo item because this has question has been around since the inception of forge mode i believe halo 6 will have it.

It’s been wanted since H3, the issue is it takes work. Halo 5 already has frame issues and such, the addition of AI would overload that, hence no AI in it. It’ll only happen in future titles when they rework their engine and prioritize.

That said 343 has said they want to do it, it’s just a matter of when and how.

In halo 5? No never. Maybe in 6 though with the new Xbox one X

Tom French said there will be no more updates to Forge in terms of new additions and content.

> 2533274966661728;1:
> Why not just put the AI from the campaign into forge?
> It would be easy. It would be much appreciated by many.
> Also, it would be cool as a trait you can put on the AI Team 1-8 So you can just have 30 soldiers on your side and 40 Sangheili on the enemy side.

I’m pretty sure it would be hard for 343 to “Copy paste” the AI form the campaign because code the AI to be able to get spawned and spawn with weapons you want them to have and what team they would be on.