Will 343i "save" Halo PC and Halo CE?

Does anybody think 343 will consider taking over server support for this still active game? This means the only multiplayer than Halo Combat Evolved ever had or ever will have will be gone for the most part. (I recommend you guys sign the petition lol)

I use Halo PC, especially the Custom Edition, to test different potential weapon balancing and see how it plays out.

Remember the MA5K Carbine that we all loved?

Remember making the Magnum fire a thousand Rockets in one shot?

SAVE THE SERVERS!

Also, petitions aren’t allowed on Waypoint.

Wait, dont people run their own servers from their computers though?

Microsoft doesn’t care. They can’t make any money in anyway off it, so they won’t bother. Unless they grant Steam the rights to host it.

> Wait, dont people run their own servers from their computers though?

That is what I’m wondering. Master servers will go down, but can’t community servers stay?

> Microsoft doesn’t care. They can’t make any money in anyway off it, so they won’t bother. Unless they grant Steam the rights to host it.
>
>
>
> > Wait, dont people run their own servers from their computers though?
>
> That is what I’m wondering. Master servers will go down, but can’t community servers stay?

Community servers can still run, but you’ll have to use Direct IP to join them instead of searching through a list of avaliable servers.

> > Microsoft doesn’t care. They can’t make any money in anyway off it, so they won’t bother. Unless they grant Steam the rights to host it.
> >
> >
> >
> > > Wait, dont people run their own servers from their computers though?
> >
> > That is what I’m wondering. Master servers will go down, but can’t community servers stay?
>
> Community servers can still run, but you’ll have to use Direct IP to join them instead of searching through a list of avaliable servers.

Really, eh? I figured community dedicated servers would stay.

Hey it looks like 343 didn’t save it, but Bungie did!

I love 343 and Bungie both ways.