Will 343i add in that old bungie humor?

Let me start off by saying i support 343i for continuing my favorite saga. In all of the halo games there have been hilarious easter eggs. When i think of bungie i think of dudes eating pizza at their monitors laughings and showing their co-workers hilarious in game glitches.

Its hard to explain but halo CE is the only game i have ever enjoyed soley for the campaign. And i cant forget all the mindless easter eggs in H2.

My question is, does 343i have the time and efficiency to insert their own humor into their first major game?

<4

the games going to have been in production for four YOINKING years by the time it comes out, im pretty sure they will have time

> Let me start off by saying i support 343i for continuing my favorite saga. In all of the halo games there have been hilarious easter eggs. When i think of bungie i think of dudes eating pizza at their monitors laughings and showing their co-workers hilarious in game glitches.
>
> Its hard to explain but halo CE is the only game i have ever enjoyed soley for the campaign. And i cant forget all the mindless easter eggs in H2.
>
> My question is, does 343i have the time and efficiency to insert their own humor into their first major game?
>
> <4

I would imagine they had the time. They have been working on H4 for some time now. Whether they did insert a certain level of humor remains to be seen.