Will 343 talk more about Halo Infinite campaign?

With 343 Industries doing a really good job revealing the Halo Infinite Story trailer, is it possible that they will talk more about the Halo Infinite campaign levels in the next updates?

I’m not sure they will talk more about campaign at this point. If they do talk about campaign in the next few months before launch, I think it will probably just be some high level stuff about maybe design philosophy or just showing off a new environment or something with little to no story context. Of course once launch is near, they will probably have a launch trailer of some kind, which is where we would most likely see the most about campaign stuff before launch. The most likely plan for 343 right now is probably to focus on multiplayer flighting at the moment and leave campaign as more of a mystery to avoid spoilers of any kind. I do hope that we see a little bit more about campaign, but I’d be perfectly fine with knowing nothing more and going into campaign pretty much blind.

I doubt much, if anything, will be said tomorrow. But Xbox is hosting an Xbox Games extended show tomorrow at 1PM EST. 10PM PST. So, perhaps we will hear something here.

I hope so. I’m optimistic about the campaign, however, I don’t have a lot to go off of. Especially after the Halo 5 campaign experience…

Honestly at this point, i believe they have already revealed more than enough about the campaign. I like not knowing every story beat of a campaign and actually experiencing it myself when the game comes out. If they have more to reveal, then that’s fine, I just hope they don’t feel pressured to essentially spoil aspects of it that would have been better off left to the player to see for themselves.

> 2535434101253033;1:
> With 343 Industries doing a really good job revealing the Halo Infinite Story trailer, is it possible that they will talk more about the Halo Infinite campaign levels in the next updates?

I think it is beneficial that they don’t show more until the game goes gold. I am convinced they are actually trying to make a late September release date which is why the date wasn’t reveled. Also, I think the graphics are going to be close to the in-engine campaign cutscene so I don’t need to be “sold” more on it.

> 2533274792737987;6:
> > 2535434101253033;1:
> > With 343 Industries doing a really good job revealing the Halo Infinite Story trailer, is it possible that they will talk more about the Halo Infinite campaign levels in the next updates?
>
> I think it is beneficial that they don’t show more until the game goes gold. I am convinced they are actually trying to make a late September release date which is why the date wasn’t reveled. Also, I think the graphics are going to be close to the in-engine campaign cutscene so I don’t need to be “sold” more on it.

Here is how I see it happened. I did mention this on Halo Waypoint. From what I have seen in the Halo Infinite trailers, 343 Industries is doing everything they can to avoid the same mistakes that Warner Bros did with the Batman vs Superman movie. Warner Bros revealed too much in the Batman vs Superman trailers. At the same time, they also spoiled the ending of the movie. 343 Industries did a really good job of not showing too much in the Halo Infinite trailers.

> 2535434101253033;7:
> > 2533274792737987;6:
> > > 2535434101253033;1:
> > > With 343 Industries doing a really good job revealing the Halo Infinite Story trailer, is it possible that they will talk more about the Halo Infinite campaign levels in the next updates?
> >
> > I think it is beneficial that they don’t show more until the game goes gold. I am convinced they are actually trying to make a late September release date which is why the date wasn’t reveled. Also, I think the graphics are going to be close to the in-engine campaign cutscene so I don’t need to be “sold” more on it.
>
> Here is how I see it happened. I did mention this on Halo Waypoint. From what I have seen in the Halo Infinite trailers, 343 Industries is doing everything they can to avoid the same mistakes that Warner Bros did with the Batman vs Superman movie. Warner Bros revealed too much in the Batman vs Superman trailers. At the same time, they also spoiled the ending of the movie. 343 Industries did a really good job of not showing too much in the Halo Infinite trailers.

I agree. I feel like that cutscene did a lot more for the people who read/listen to the books too. It did great for the mass appeal and core appeal.

Well, we did get some info. Looks like new weapons, maps, and game modes will be coming post launch to the multiplayer.

There are still a few events between now and the holiday season like Gamescom or PAX West,
so there’s still plenty of time to talk about campaign related stuff.

Just stay patient guys and keep your expectations in check.

I do wonder how much they will reveal, I am hoping they also know the fine line to walk before accidentally spoiling their best content.

> 2533274841519598;11:
> I do wonder how much they will reveal, I am hoping they also know the fine line to walk before accidentally spoiling their best content.

That is the one that I am hoping 343 Industries will continue doing that. Do not show too much in the Halo Infinite trailers. As much as I want to know more about the Halo Infinite campaign levels, there’s no need to show a lot of stuff in the trailers. Personally, I don’t want the upcoming Halo Infinite to do the same mistakes that Warner Bros did with the Batman vs Superman movie. Warner Bros make a huge mistake especially when they revealed too much in the Batman vs Superman trailers. From what I have seen in the Halo Infinite Story trailer and the Halo Infinite Multiplayer trailer, 343 Industries did a really good job of not showing too much in the trailers.

I think that we may get some generic answers from the such as the repeated line of ‘it’s the largest play space we’ve ever made’ trailer wise we may get one or two short ones just to keep us hyped over the next few months until launch. But what I think we will really get are screenshots, of the world really is as large as they say they can quite easily give us screenshots and concept arts up to launch without spoiling much or showing off too many locations.

real footage wise I think it’s safer to assume we will get MP screenshots, footage, gameplay etc.

I hope so!