will 343 return credit caps?

Like in halo reach when u reach a certain amount of credits in 1 day u get capped so u can’t get anymore till the next day. I believe It was 100,000cR in reach.

I really hope not, that game was all about dedication time an how much you wanna stay in doors an not see friends.

Halo 4 doesn’t use credits. And I doubt that 343 would put a cap on Exp.

> Halo 4 doesn’t use credits. And I doubt that 343 would put a cap on Exp.

Well u know what I mean sry. I just figure it would be a grind to get to SR-50 like it was to get to Inheritor in reach,so I thought they would put a cap on how much exp u can get in a day

Do tell more about the ranks?

don’t know about a credit cap but i think there is going to be a rank cap.

Yes, I think there should be caps. However, the cap should be so high that it is not noticeable. Only people who glitch out the system or hack into it would be able to reach a cap so high.

> Yes, I think there should be caps. However, the cap should be so high that it is not noticeable. Only people who glitch out the system or hack into it would be able to reach a cap so high.

I agree with this.

I’m hoping 1-50 will be fairly quick, like maybe ~24 hours, so everyone can get all the basic unlocks fairly easily, and Specializations will take a much longer time. Considering they’ve been described as “endgame content” and you can choose what order you want to do them in(that is, once the community hits the rank caps), I’m completely fine with them feeling a bit “grindy”. But 1-50 should be a breeze.

> I’m hoping 1-50 will be fairly quick, like maybe ~24 hours, so everyone can get all the basic unlocks fairly easily, and Specializations will take a much longer time. Considering they’ve been described as “endgame content” and you can choose what order you want to do them in(that is, once the community hits the rank caps), I’m completely fine with them feeling a bit “grindy”. But 1-50 should be a breeze.

I sure do hope so. Some ppl tell me it will be easy like prestiging in COD lol I wouldn’t know that tho since i never prestige in COD.

> > I’m hoping 1-50 will be fairly quick, like maybe ~24 hours, so everyone can get all the basic unlocks fairly easily, and Specializations will take a much longer time. Considering they’ve been described as “endgame content” and you can choose what order you want to do them in(that is, once the community hits the rank caps), I’m completely fine with them feeling a bit “grindy”. But 1-50 should be a breeze.
>
> I sure do hope so. Some ppl tell me it will be easy like prestiging in COD lol I wouldn’t know that tho since i never prestige in COD.

Nice thought but a little longer than 24 hours would be better like a nice balanced time, say one month rank then two on Specializations but I think 343 would of thought long and hard about it. Depending on how much you play, I’m going with 2 hours a day.

Really comes down to how exploitable the credit system is. Why punish people who play the game honestly 24/7? However if you can level up easily by AFKing or throwing an oddball between two players, clearly a safety net has to be put in place

So I would prefer a well thought out exp system rather than a exp cap. Also I’m going to Play for a week and half 24/7(not really) before I have to start my new job, so I would rather achieve as much as I could without constraints.

i feel like the economy of grinding credits won’t be in halo 4 spartan points seem like you only get them if you win or rank up i don’t think they’ll actually be the leveling system itself just something that you can use to buy weapons armor and upgrades sort of like the halo3 exp system but instead of exp you get spartan points

> i feel like the economy of grinding credits won’t be in halo 4 spartan points seem like you only get them if you win or rank up i don’t think they’ll actually be the leveling system itself just something that you can use to buy weapons armor and upgrades sort of like the halo3 exp system but instead of exp you get spartan points

I could go with this. I’m sitll wondering what that other ranking thing is that hasn’t been revealed yet.

I hope not. If 343 plays their cards right with how the experience points are given, such as actively playing gives more than doing nothing by a lot, there wouldn’t be a need for it.

Bungie messed up big time by making Game completion the main income for credits. I hope 343 can avoid that situation entirely and give exp to those that play, and not overly reward winning that would still encourage AFKing to some degree.