will 343 make elites and spartans even in matchmaking?

cos want to see elites and spartans like in halo 2 and 3 (im not from the US so i dont now much english)

You want Elites and Spartans to be equal again to be played in regular playlists? If they continue the Invasion playlist then I don’t know if they will be together again but if Invasion isn’t in Halo 4 then… Yes they will be in matchmaking but don’t get your hopes high.

we just have to wait and see.

I would like to see them more even so that Invasion is more fair.

However, I hope Elites stay exclusive to certain playlists (like Invasion). I hated in Halo 3 playing Swat or Slayer with Elites.

care to explain why???

I wouldn’t mind that.

So basically, you want elites and spartans to be equal. I agree 100%. The only problem is, as much as i am pushing for elites and spartans to be even, i dont know if it is possible to fix this now. Im not sure if 343i can make it so you can pick elite or spartan without reprogramming the entire game.

All im trying to say is that a simple request can come at a high price.

IM going to say 95% yes they are going to make them equal

Look at the Damnation Pics there are a few with Elites fighting the Spartans.

So unless that is Skrimish which probabley isn’t since the elite is shooting an AR I would have to say they are going to make Spartans and Elites equal or at least have a way to make them equal for the classic playlist.

P.S. Honestly I never saw the diffrence from the two in Reach then size. Speed didn’t even seem different.

> So basically, you want elites and spartans to be equal. I agree 100%. The only problem is, as much as i am pushing for elites and spartans to be even, i dont know if it is possible to fix this now. Im not sure if 343i can make it so you can pick elite or spartan without reprogramming the entire game.
>
> All im trying to say is that a simple request can come at a high price.

I say this. I would like this to happen, but with how different Elites are, even down to body size and animations, it might be hard to do. Unless they actually scaled them down to Spartan size, which I wouldn’t have a problem with either. Multiplayer isn’t cannon, so why not scale them?

Well even if elites jump a bit higher, it will still fit an even sandbox. Which I wouldn’t mind players choosing to be elites if they wanted to. With completely rebalanced gameplay within Reach. The game could suit both species really well. It is very easy to shoot at an elite since they are so big and Spartans are the smaller targets.

I have an image in my head of how this game could turn out… I hope its the vision that 343i see’s as well.

playing as elites in regular playlists allows players who prefer covenant to maintain individuality. also, they may like the different body type and playing style of the elites over the spartans, but thanks to bungie, that was not possible and elite players like myself were pretty much ignored and humiliated.

maybe 343i will fix this issue while the game is still popular