Will 343 fix online multiplayer for Halo Infinite

We’ve all experienced poor, even terrible multiplayer games on Halo because of connection issues, but what are 343 going to do to fix this?

The list is endless and can make the experience extremely frustrating for players far from the servers.

Hit registration. Lag. Blanks. No auto aim assist. Rubberbanding. Start glitches. All of these are issues that just ruin all the good work 343 put into their games. Is it
the game that’s at fault? The net code? The servers?

What’s the solution?

I’ll be the first to admit I don’t understand how it all works but I’d love to know that they are at least aware of the issue (s) and have solutions set it place.

I know what you mean. I know 343 is really working hard on the game, to have a successful launch and beyond. They have to nail this game, and have everything working properly as there will be millions of people on it since it is free to play multiplayer, and on game pass. It’s gonna be a lot of stress on the servers, so I’m sure they are working to get these new infinite servers running amazing. They’re not going to use the same servers as halo 5, everything is brand new in the game especially with their new engine. Also I’m sure they are working on the hit boxes as well considering the fact that players will have the grapple pickup. Don’t worry, they will get this game right

What is rubberbanding and as long as there is no Halo 3 levels of hit detection I’m fine.

> 2533274812438213;3:
> What is rubberbanding and as long as there is no Halo 3 levels of hit detection I’m fine.

rubber banding is essentially a desync issue. Ever lag in a game and feel like your being sucked back to a point or teleport back?

No auto aim assist LOL.

HALO STARTED WITH CONTROLLERS. AIM ASSIST WILL NEVER GO AWAY.

M&K would destroy controller if it was taken out. Period.

What I mean by no auto aim assist. There are incidences when you get reduced auto aim assist on Halo 5. Where normally your reticule locks onto a player when there’s a reduction it does assist you at all making it more difficult to aim. It’s quite a common occurrence on Halo 5. I’m aware that it’s always been a feature of Halo.

Well Halo 5 was a failure for a reason!!

Of corse because the MP free all people they can play without any cost and for this reason 343 must garantee the 100% function

> 2535425705933824;5:
> No auto aim assist LOL. **HALO STARTED WITH CONTROLLERS. AIM ASSIST WILL NEVER GO AWAY.**M&K would destroy controller if it was taken out. Period.

I agree however I play on M&K for all other PC games besides Halo because controller feels more natural. Not sure why outside of my 15+ years of playing Halo on controller.