Will 343 deliver on their february update promise?

So we are getting very close indeed to the end of February, the month in which we were expecting the Update to end all Updates.
The Big Fix.
Not to my surprise, no ETA date has been given on the patch and little communication has been made to the community as to the development or progress of said patch in recent weeks.
I personally suspect an update a couple weeks late, that maybe makes things a little better but doesn’t do much in the way of fixing the plethora of bugs littered around the 4 titles, or netcode.

This poll is course moot, nothing more than an expression of the general views on the 343 forums, so don’t take it too seriously, I don’t.

I picked yes and that it will work mostly because i want that to be true. My hope is that they have been working on this patch since RTM and not just for the “last few weeks” and it will be the way they intended to release the game in the first place…

Also, the last blog post was a week ago, so hopefully notice will drop today…

fingers crossed…

the lack of communication is getting worce too on twitter

“No (GTA Heists)”

Lol. You should have another option: “No (Half Life 3)”

“No (Duke Nukem Forever)”

“No (hurr durr bleh)”

When was it ever said that the update would drop in February?

> 2712882632689120;7:
> When was it ever said that the update would drop in February?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/community-update-1-31-15

While the post itself was talking about the beta for the preview program members, the beta itself was canceled because it would have postponed the availability to the public. I defended 343 from the get go, but it’s been far too long and far too silent. I chose the two weeks late option and even with choosing that I feel no confidence in that vote whatsoever.

> 2533274874116484;4:
> “No (GTA Heists)”
>
> Lol. You should have another option: “No (Half Life 3)”

Yea this should have been an option, Lol. Still holding out hope for this as well, doubt it will ever happen.

It’s looking like a no. Lol it wouldn’t be MCC if I wasn’t disappointed in 343. They just can’t get anything right.