Will 343 bring back playing as elites??

Any chance of elites coming back as a playable character online with new armour / mods??

> 2533274854740258;1:
> Any chance of elites coming back as a playable character online with new armour / mods??

I was just talking to my friend about this. I know it pretty much phased out in Reach where it was only in the specific assault type mode, but another mode like that with Spartans vs Elites, or even vs Prometheans would be awesome!!!

It’s not going to happen.

Spartan Abilities
Spartan Charge
Spartan Companies

Making elites as playable is just an unnecessary amount of work. The demand isn’t high enough, and I think that having it so every player has the same hitboxes is more important. I’m guessing that 343 thinks the same way because of their big focus on even starts in Halo 5.

Think they could still possibly make a gametype tho even if it is just warzone only would be cool :sunglasses:

Even if its just for one variant. Surely it cant take much doing?

I hope

they likely will not die to the hit boxes issue.

> 2533274870973785;3:
> It’s not going to happen.
>
> Spartan Abilities
> Spartan Charge
> Spartan Companies
>
> Making elites as playable is just an unnecessary amount of work. The demand isn’t high enough, and I think that having it so every player has the same hitboxes is more important. I’m guessing that 343 thinks the same way because of their big focus on even starts in Halo 5.

The demand for Elite player models is extremely high, I have no idea what you’re talking about when you say there’s no demand. Sangheili fans have been wanting Elites back since Halo 4 came out. There’s probably hundreds of posts spread around Waypoint about the possibility Elites returning, the most popular thread called Elites In New Trilogy has over 11,000 comments.

That would be a lots of work, but that could be amazing !

It won’t happen. I would be badass though.

It’s always possible, there’s a very large thread discussing this in the Halo 5 forums :slight_smile:

Itd be cool to play as a elite again like back in Halo 3, loved the different armor that was available for elites.

Playing as the elites was fun.but i think it’s a long shot for that now

I hope so

I never did care for it anyways.

It would be cool in the campaign to be able to play as Arby every once and a while