Will 343 bring back a Castle DLC playlist?

Is it just me or was the Castle DLC playlist short lived?

Before the Championship playlist came out the Majestic maps were the only DLC playlist in matchmaking. Maybe I’m crazy, but I remember those maps having their own playlist for a while.

I know they still have the Castle maps in matchmaking right now but I haven’t gotten to a single game on those maps in days. Do you think they’ll bring them back?

343- Bring back the Castle DLC playlist. Or better yet, give us a DLC only playlist! It’d be nice to have all the DLC in one place.

Squad DLC- 5v5
Majestic Pack, Bullseye Pack, Harvest, Daybreak, and Forge Island variants. Mix of Slayer and Objective gametypes. (Majestic Pack, Bullseye Pack, and Forge Island required)

BTB DLC- 8v8
Crimson Pack, Castle Pack, and Forge Island variants. Mix of Slayer and Objective gametypes. (Crimson Pack, Castle Pack, and Forge Island required)

This needs to happen. MAKE THE DLC AVAILABLE 343i!

> Squad DLC- 5v5
> Majestic Pack, Bullseye Pack, Harvest, Daybreak, and Forge Island variants. Mix of Slayer and Objective gametypes. (Majestic Pack, Bullseye Pack, and Forge Island required)
>
> BTB DLC- 8v8
> Crimson Pack, Castle Pack, and Forge Island variants. Mix of Slayer and Objective gametypes. (Crimson Pack, Castle Pack, and Forge Island required)
>
> This needs to happen. MAKE THE DLC AVAILABLE 343i!

Ill sign a petition for this to happen.

> > Squad DLC- 5v5
> > Majestic Pack, Bullseye Pack, Harvest, Daybreak, and Forge Island variants. Mix of Slayer and Objective gametypes. (Majestic Pack, Bullseye Pack, and Forge Island required)
> >
> > BTB DLC- 8v8
> > Crimson Pack, Castle Pack, and Forge Island variants. Mix of Slayer and Objective gametypes. (Crimson Pack, Castle Pack, and Forge Island required)
> >
> > This needs to happen. MAKE THE DLC AVAILABLE 343i!
>
> Ill sign a petition for this to happen.

Unfortunately petitions aren’t allowed on this site. However we can respectfully show that we want this and ask 343i to make it happen.

> > > Squad DLC- 5v5
> > > Majestic Pack, Bullseye Pack, Harvest, Daybreak, and Forge Island variants. Mix of Slayer and Objective gametypes. (Majestic Pack, Bullseye Pack, and Forge Island required)
> > >
> > > BTB DLC- 8v8
> > > Crimson Pack, Castle Pack, and Forge Island variants. Mix of Slayer and Objective gametypes. (Crimson Pack, Castle Pack, and Forge Island required)
> > >
> > > This needs to happen. MAKE THE DLC AVAILABLE 343i!
> >
> > Ill sign a petition for this to happen.
>
> Unfortunately petitions aren’t allowed on this site. However we can respectfully show that we want this and ask 343i to make it happen.

He is right, petitions are not allowed on Waypoint.

But I am in full support of this.

I never got to play on Castle for long, and its the only map pack where I have achievements missing.

I’d love to see a Castle DLC playlist take over Champions when it is taken down.

> Squad DLC- 5v5
> Majestic Pack, Bullseye Pack, Harvest, Daybreak, and Forge Island variants. Mix of Slayer and Objective gametypes. (Majestic Pack, Bullseye Pack, and Forge Island required)
>
> BTB DLC- 8v8
> Crimson Pack, Castle Pack, and Forge Island variants. Mix of Slayer and Objective gametypes. (Crimson Pack, Castle Pack, and Forge Island required)
>
> This needs to happen. MAKE THE DLC AVAILABLE 343i!

This sounds like a great idea! They should do it once the population increase from the Champions bundle dies down, and they should replace it with those. Now would be a great time to do it, since the population had a boost due to the Halo 4 GC’s, so they should really do this. Also, since the Halo 4 GOTYE is coming out soon, more players are going to have DLC, so there going to want a DLC playlist to play in. This would give me an opportunity to gain the DLC achievements legitimately, instead of having to boost them, and I’m going to have to if they don’t make a DLC only playlist.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing. This includes boosting.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

would anyone like to team up for some achievements i got 4 controllers so i just need some one with 4 controllers or a group yes it’s boosting but i am losing internet and need to get this done

The castle DLC playlist will return after the championship one has it’s run in MM .

Each cycle last about 1-2 months .
It will be back in time but all DLC should be added in to regular MM playlists so people can play on the maps they have paid for .

I would like a see a DLC playlist(s) for the people who have the DLC. Kinda like on halo 3 how theres the Mythic playlist that requires all of the Map packs to play on