Will 343 Be Making Multiplayer Changes?

Since they will be in charge of Halo: Reach, I thought it would make sense to ask this. There’s a lot of problems the community has with the changes Bungie has made to Reach over it’s time out (I’m NOT talking about Armor Lock, bloom, and such). I’m referring to simple things in matchmaking, such as: people camping the lower lift corridor in Sword Base in Alpha Zombies, the horrible design of community maps that made it into matchmaking, the dire need for weapon switches in a lot of the maps (why the hell was the Sniper Rifle put on Sword Base?), and so on.

So, my question is, will 343 be making changes? I don’t need specifics, I just want to know if I can look forward to a good update next month, or if I’m going to be groaning loudly when I see eight more horrible maps added to matchmaking.

343i will be taking over the changes you are referring to in July…one can only hope they change more than just the trivial things like whether or not there is a sniper on swordbase…this game needs a title update

> 343i will be taking over the changes you are referring to in July…one can only hope they change more than just the trivial things like whether or not there is a sniper on swordbase…this game needs a title update

That’s what I’m curious about. If they are making changes, will they just do simple stuff since the game has been out for so long and people are so used to it, or will they make major changes where they can?

It be some of both, some little, some major I think. It just depends on how much feedback they get, they how to go through that and see what a issue and not.