Will 343 and MS partner up with Mt. Dew?

I’ve been hoping for Halo 4 Game Fuel.

Halo 3 and Reach were both affiliated with Mt. Dew so why not Halo 4?

Halo 3 game fuel commercial

If Halo 4 Game Fuel came about I think it would be really neat if you could unlock skins and emblems via codes under the cap. :slight_smile:

Does anyone else want Halo 4 Game Fuel?

Oh hell yes! That stuff was Halolicious! Sorely missing it.

Can’t really say anything because in from Mongolia, we didn’t get them here.

I can’t really get them so no. Yup i’m that egoist.

I personally rather them partner up with Doritos and make so blue nachos - (edit: lol meant Doritos)

> I personally rather them partner up with Doritos and make so blue nachos - (edit: lol meant Doritos)

Don’t you mean green?

But it isn’t avaible in all nations…

> > I personally rather them partner up with Doritos and make so blue nachos - (edit: lol meant Doritos)
>
> Don’t you mean green?

Debatable. Why not both O_o?

> I’ve been hoping for Halo 4 Game Fuel.
>
> Halo 3 and Reach were both affiliated with Mt. Dew so why not Halo 4?
>
>
> Halo 3 game fuel commercial
>
>
> <mark>If Halo 4 Game Fuel came about I think it would be really neat if you could unlock skins and emblems via codes under the cap. :)</mark>
>
>
> Does anyone else want Halo 4 Game Fuel?

Please, for the holy love of all things good, no more exclusive DLC and unlockable in game content crap. Many people don’t want to jump through every hoop out there just to get the things that should’ve already been in the core game to begin with. This type of business ploy has become a blight on the gaming industry. Don’t encourage them lmao.

Game Fuel was so good! I really hope they bring that back! It was by far my favorite MTN Dew!

Don’t know if it will happen because PespiCo last year they teamed up with Call of Duty MW3.

Frankie, please make it happen!

> If Halo 4 Game Fuel came about I think it would be really neat if you could unlock skins and emblems via codes under the cap. :slight_smile:

Mountain dew emblem :stuck_out_tongue:

> Don’t know if it will happen because PespiCo last year they teamed up with Call of Duty MW3.

Just because a company teams up with a competitor doesn’t mean that Microsoft won’t work with them. Hell, Call of Duty is practically an MS franchise.

They could also make them different colors, orange for the Prometheans, purple for The Covenant, and green for the UNSC.

I would like a red vs blue mt dew. which ever gets purchased more wins.lol
also I like that idea for the mt dew emblem.lol I would so use that. :smiley:

> They could also make them different colors, orange for the Prometheans, purple for The Covenant, and green for the UNSC.

That would be pretty cool. Their are also blue Prometheans. :slight_smile:

It would be nice if they cared to ship 'em world wide so the rest of us got to try them too :stuck_out_tongue:
Since I’ve never had the possibility I really don’t care, if it happens I probably won’t get hold of one anyhow, then again only way to get one is if they make a Halo 4 gamer fuel ^^

I hope they come together like bungie did.

Quick Quick have all resturants use one of the soda vendings for game fuel to share with all nations possible

I bet activision and microsoft are fighting for gamefuel rights in the form of placing bids at the moment XD