Will 3 maps per map pack be enough??

The “season pass” for the game lists the map packs coming up…are you satisfied with only 3 maps per pack? the game shipped with few maps on the disc plus the rotation is halved based on which mode you choose…
I sincerely hope some forge creations find their way into the rotations because 3 maps per pack won’t suffice.

to be honest no im not. I think the game alone should of shipped with more maps. I mean come on??? 5 maps??? for infinity slayer. then 3 maps each time they releases dlc so thats gonna be what? 14 maps total for slayer to play on.

I think that all of the maps from H3 should have been shipped with Halo 4.

I’m sure 343 will be incorporating a variety of maps made in Forge. Just like in Halo 3 and Reach.

Season pass doesnt mean all the map packs, only first 3. Turn 10 did the same thing in Forza Motorsport 4, after season pass expired they continued releasing DLC

How will the maps be priced? 1200 each or 800? Lets hope they don’t overprice it. They should make them free after about a year or so. Look at halo reach, it was impossible to get map pack achievements.

Yes. Every map pack has came with 3 in every Halo game (Halo 2 only exception). I’m not complaining.

But I’m also expecting more map packs. 3 map packs in less than 6 months? Yeah, there’s definitely got to be more. I’m expecting a Halo 2 map pack thing to go again, which is me gusta! I’m also expecting at least 1 more Forge map, or even a “Cartographer Map Pack” (aka a Map Pack with just Forge maps).

I can care less on how much the map packs will cost, I just want as many maps as we can get. I want this game to have the most maps ever in Halo games. And at least have some Armor dlc, that would be nice ^^

> How will the maps be priced? 1200 each or 800? Lets hope they don’t overprice it. They should make them free after about a year or so. Look at halo reach, it was impossible to get map pack achievements.

I agree after a year they should be free. Also they will be priced at 800 MS points for each pack. On topic i am wanting some more maps to I think the maps are great but its the same ones over and over.

Relay should be in matchmaking right now. I don’t know why it’s not. It’s a great 4v4 map.

It’ll be good for Matchmaking, but I’d like a Sandbox-type Forge Map to be added as well. Something tells me that these maps won’t be the only ones released, though. 9 maps released in less than six months? There’s more coming after the Season Pass is done, I can feel it.

> I can care less on how much the map packs will cost, I just want as many maps as we can get. I want this game to have the most maps ever in Halo games. And at least have some Armor dlc, that would be nice ^^

absolutely, I was so mad when I saw the game had no Mark V armor…

As much as i despised the forge maps in halo reach’s playlist, they would still be better than any of the maps 343 shipped with halo 4.

If they remake any maps (god i hope they remake as many as possible) they need to disable sprint. Sprint will ruin pretty much any older halo map, hell it ruins all the current maps as well.