Wild and Wacky Halo

Ok so ive been playing halo for a while now and i know some weird stuff has happened to me. i was curious if anyone else had any clips of some weird things happening.
Here are a few of mine.

Never turn your back on a warrior.
Maybe Darwin was right.
Be sure to apply plenty of Spartan oil before and after battle.

WTH happened on that last one? I’ve never seen that before. A wall knocks him out of your assassination, but we can’t kill boarders in WZ with splash damage from a wall? Gimme a break.

> 2533274831612446;2:
> WTH happened on that last one? I’ve never seen that before. A wall knocks him out of your assassination, but we can’t kill boarders in WZ with splash damage from a wall? Gimme a break.

Pretty sure I’ve shook a boarder off the front of my Wraith with splash damage.

> 2533274831612446;2:
> WTH happened on that last one? I’ve never seen that before. A wall knocks him out of your assassination, but we can’t kill boarders in WZ with splash damage from a wall? Gimme a break.

thats what happens when you eat fast food before you play

> 2601632999026533;3:
> > 2533274831612446;2:
> > WTH happened on that last one? I’ve never seen that before. A wall knocks him out of your assassination, but we can’t kill boarders in WZ with splash damage from a wall? Gimme a break.
>
>
> Pretty sure I’ve shook a boarder off the front of my Wraith with splash damage.

Doubt it. You can’t anymore.

> 2533274970658419;5:
> > 2601632999026533;3:
> > > 2533274831612446;2:
> > > WTH happened on that last one? I’ve never seen that before. A wall knocks him out of your assassination, but we can’t kill boarders in WZ with splash damage from a wall? Gimme a break.
> >
> >
> > Pretty sure I’ve shook a boarder off the front of my Wraith with splash damage.
>
>
> Doubt it. You can’t anymore.

Maybe someone shot him off at the same time as I tried. I was up against an armory on Apex.

I don’t have a clip, but my brother once got a Ghost stuck to a man cannon on Battle of Noctus. It was just stuck there and it wouldn’t move or do anything. Just stuck there.

> 2535437652903765;7:
> I don’t have a clip, but my brother once got a Ghost stuck to a man cannon on Battle of Noctus. It was just stuck there and it wouldn’t move or do anything. Just stuck there.

lol nice