WHYYY

I beat the whole campaign on legendary and even got the achievement. But on matchmaking it just shows a normal in progress plate…TF IXIAlkakIXI

I’m not sure if this same thing happens with Halo 3 but when you completed the game were you online? As in were you connected to Xbox Live?

that should not play a difference since i completed it offline… its a bug but never heard anyone else have that problem

Hello IXIAlkakIXI.

If you beat part of the Campaign solo and part of it Co-op, then it will show the highest difficulty the Campaign was completed on in one mode of play, either entirely solo or entirely co-op.

If you did complete it entirely in one way or the other, let me know and I’ll see what I can do. :slight_smile:

> I beat the whole campaign on legendary and even got the achievement. But on matchmaking it just shows a normal in progress plate…TF IXIAlkakIXI

Hey IXIAlkakIXI,

Just as Cizlin said, “If you beat part of the Campaign solo and part of it Co-op, then it will show the highest difficulty the Campaign was completed on in one mode of play, either entirely solo or entirely co-op.”. Now, I for one, had this problem before, but I must ask, Did you complete Legendary straight-through on Solo, or did you jump basically, a few levels on solo and another on co-op? That is b/c if you complete it straight through, the “Highest Difficulty Completed” progress plate should appear with the Legendary Difficulty Image. If it does, then you may have to go back and check each chapter and see if you completed Legendary on Solo.