WHY???

I completed all the campaigns in Halo MCC today on legendary dificulty (earned the Legend archievment) but i didnt get the Helioskrill armor, WHY??? :frowning: Can someone explain to me?

That’s weird, you should have gotten it. Have you checked your req collection? I don’t think 343 gives you a req pack with the armor in it, it just shows up in your collection

Hard reset maybe?

Quit out the game and go back in

Check under the customization menu, not the req collection. It will be available right away under the customization menu, but may take several days to show unlocked in the req collection.

> 2535443666531712;2:
> That’s weird, you should have gotten it. Have you checked your req collection? I don’t think 343 gives you a req pack with the armor in it, it just shows up in your collection

yhea already checked, nothing.

> 2533274819984224;4:
> Quit out the game and go back in

I ve done that twice… :frowning:

> 2533274977774407;6:
> > 2535443666531712;2:
> > That’s weird, you should have gotten it. Have you checked your req collection? I don’t think 343 gives you a req pack with the armor in it, it just shows up in your collection
>
>
> yhea already checked, nothing.

What about the Spartan Appearance tab under Customization like Matador mentioned?

> 2533274977774407;7:
> > 2533274819984224;4:
> > Quit out the game and go back in
>
>
> I ve done that twice… :frowning:

Did you hard reset your xbox?

> 2535443666531712;8:
> > 2533274977774407;6:
> > > 2535443666531712;2:
> > > That’s weird, you should have gotten it. Have you checked your req collection? I don’t think 343 gives you a req pack with the armor in it, it just shows up in your collection
> >
> >
> > yhea already checked, nothing.
>
>
> What about the Spartan Appearance tab under Customization like Matador mentioned?

I ve done that too, still nothing… :confused:

Give it a day, it’ll pop up

> 2533274880633045;11:
> Give it a day, it’ll pop up

hope so

> 2533274977774407;10:
> > 2535443666531712;8:
> > > 2533274977774407;6:
> > > > 2535443666531712;2:
> > > > That’s weird, you should have gotten it. Have you checked your req collection? I don’t think 343 gives you a req pack with the armor in it, it just shows up in your collection
> > >
> > >
> > > yhea already checked, nothing.
> >
> >
> > What about the Spartan Appearance tab under Customization like Matador mentioned?
>
>
> I ve done that too, still nothing… :confused:

One more suggestion. Put in MCC, launch a menu, maybe one of the customization menu’s. quit out of MCC and restart H5. Check the customization menu.

> 2533274977774407;10:
> > 2535443666531712;8:
> > > 2533274977774407;6:
> > > > 2535443666531712;2:
> > > > That’s weird, you should have gotten it. Have you checked your req collection? I don’t think 343 gives you a req pack with the armor in it, it just shows up in your collection
> > >
> > >
> > > yhea already checked, nothing.
> >
> >
> > What about the Spartan Appearance tab under Customization like Matador mentioned?
>
>
> I ve done that too, still nothing… :confused:

Hmm. Well it’s not the first time 343’s been slow to give players their reqs. Some people have recently said that they still have yet to get their Warzone Req Pack that comes with the special edition of the game. You’ll get it soon. If not, just send 343 a quick message (or contact Xbox Support). Hopefully it works out for you

on this website it shows several missions being completed as “heroic” and 1 mission of halo 3 ODST not completed. So thats why

sounds like a lot of work

I think it takes a day or two to appear.

It’s also available through req packs now anyway.

you must be so pissed. (assuming you completed halo 1-4 including h3 odst)

Common problem happens all the time with players that wanted Nightfall armour. The game has to register everything and it takes about a day for the armour to actually unlock in your collection and then get carried over to your “inventory.” I wouldn’t worry about it

god dont love you