Why You No Work?

So, I go to try to play the Multiplayer disc that comes with ODST, and it says it needs to be inserted into an XBOX 360, and mine is an XBOX 360 S. S!!! It’s just dumb.

abandoned the 360
TRANSLATE with x English ArabicHebrewPolish BulgarianHindiPortuguese CatalanHmong DawRomanian Chinese SimplifiedHungarianRussian Chinese TraditionalIndonesianSlovak CzechItalianSlovenian DanishJapaneseSpanish DutchKlingonSwedish EnglishKoreanThai EstonianLatvianTurkish FinnishLithuanianUkrainian FrenchMalayUrdu GermanMalteseVietnamese GreekNorwegianWelsh Haitian CreolePersian Bing Webmaster Portal <a>Back</a>

> 2533274907479855;1:
> So, I go to try to play the Multiplayer disc that comes with ODST, and it says it needs to be inserted into an XBOX 360, and mine is an XBOX 360 S. S!!! It’s just dumb.

The disc might be damage or the 360. Maybe buy it digitally

I think you must have a problem with the player of your xbox.

> 2535411476890278;2:
> abandoned the 360
> TRANSLATE with x English ArabicHebrewPolish BulgarianHindiPortuguese CatalanHmong DawRomanian Chinese SimplifiedHungarianRussian Chinese TraditionalIndonesianSlovak CzechItalianSlovenian DanishJapaneseSpanish DutchKlingonSwedish EnglishKoreanThai EstonianLatvianTurkish FinnishLithuanianUkrainian FrenchMalayUrdu GermanMalteseVietnamese GreekNorwegianWelsh Haitian CreolePersian Bing Webmaster Portal <a>Back</a>

I-
What?

> 2533274907479855;1:
> So, I go to try to play the Multiplayer disc that comes with ODST, and it says it needs to be inserted into an XBOX 360, and mine is an XBOX 360 S. S!!! It’s just dumb.

anyway, that is extremely stupid, try restarting the console or checking the disk for scratches. It is a pretty old game, after all.