Why you guys stop of play blitzz?

Me

1. i play more of 4 hours of blitzz and lose only 2, i get daimond 2, one bug make me dont connect in match , daimond 2 80% fall to daimond2 20%. 1 victory up 3%

2. blisterback of my enemy are imortal.

3. Grunt MOB glitch

4. only 2vs2 and 3vs3.

5. delay of 1 Second to use my cards. And sometimes to get energy, i Walk in energy but dont get.

What Grunt Squad glitch? Not aware of anything.

> 2621068175993405;2:
> What Grunt Squad glitch? Not aware of anything.

have one, of retourn points you pay 60 and received wen die valor of 90

I would assume you are playing with a partner for your matches. unfortunetly if you play with a partner no matter the rank and you beat ranks that are lower than you, you will only get 2 to 4% for winning those matches. the game rewards you more for playing with randoms than with teammates. even if you beat higher ranks with a partner you still only go up like 6 or 10%. its really annoying how the game rewards you more for playing with randoms especially if you are a high rank. I am around champion 3 in blitz 2s I think (I have not checked in a while). I got to that rank in around 100 games of playing with randoms because if I played on a team with other champions(or even my plat 6 friend) I would get nothing for my rank ( again 2% or 2 onyx rating per win). anyways I don’t even play anymore because it is really annoying risking playing with randoms in order to actually be able to move up in blitz. it took me 30 games to go from onyx 1843 to onyx 1943, and in a span of 8 games I went 4 and 4 (1 loss was because my teammate was intentionally not playing, I checked their profile and it said their rep needed work lol, another loss was because my teammate thought the match was over and stopped playing halfway through even though if he helped me we would have won, and the other 2 losses were because my teammates decided to build every unit on C and never move haha) and went down to onyx 1860. I was so annoyed that all my work in 30 games could be erased so fast that I decided to stop playing and I have not played for the last 2 weeks. blisterbacks have a glitch where they are considered flying units on the ground so thats why they would take less damage form a tank and etc. I have not noticed the grunt mob glitch. my whole rant above outlines why 1v1 should be an option lol. and the delay in playing your cards is due to lag on your end or your teammates or opponents end. this cannot really be fixed since the servers for everyone are in the U.S. and you live in Brazil and you will most likely play people form the U.S. just imagine how bad the lag will be if someone from south America plays a European with servers based in the U.S. lol

> 2533274915124934;4:
> I would assume you are playing with a partner for your matches. unfortunetly if you play with a partner no matter the rank and you beat ranks that are lower than you, you will only get 2 to 4% for winning those matches. the game rewards you more for playing with randoms than with teammates. even if you beat higher ranks with a partner you still only go up like 6 or 10%. its really annoying how the game rewards you more for playing with randoms especially if you are a high rank. I am around champion 3 in blitz 2s I think (I have not checked in a while). I got to that rank in around 100 games of playing with randoms because if I played on a team with other champions(or even my plat 6 friend) I would get nothing for my rank ( again 2% or 2 onyx rating per win). anyways I don’t even play anymore because it is really annoying risking playing with randoms in order to actually be able to move up in blitz. it took me 30 games to go from onyx 1843 to onyx 1943, and in a span of 8 games I went 4 and 4 (1 loss was because my teammate was intentionally not playing, I checked their profile and it said their rep needed work lol, another loss was because my teammate thought the match was over and stopped playing halfway through even though if he helped me we would have won, and the other 2 losses were because my teammates decided to build every unit on C and never move haha) and went down to onyx 1860. I was so annoyed that all my work in 30 games could be erased so fast that I decided to stop playing and I have not played for the last 2 weeks. blisterbacks have a glitch where they are considered flying units on the ground so thats why they would take less damage form a tank and etc. I have not noticed the grunt mob glitch. my whole rant above outlines why 1v1 should be an option lol. and the delay in playing your cards is due to lag on your end or your teammates or opponents end. this cannot really be fixed since the servers for everyone are in the U.S. and you live in Brazil and you will most likely play people form the U.S. just imagine how bad the lag will be if someone from south America plays a European with servers based in the U.S. lol

you absolutly right, hey i want one server here too :laughing: not in EU.