Why Would I Want To Buy Pro Team REq Packs?

First of all its bad enough the amount of money everyones forked out on reqs above buying the game, so why would we want pro team emblems in a req pack for 9.99? Seriously its getting old on how your extracting more and more money from us!! What about your regular player req pack? Why not have a BOMBER req pack? Seriously i will not be a buyer!!

To support the Pro Teams. You buy shirts and bobbleheads of baseball players or basketball players; it’s the same thing with those who really care about Esports. It’s like wearing your favorite player’s jersey while playing their respective sport with your friends.

So don’t buy it? You’re not required to buy it.
I understand it’s a lot of money, and I believe that money goes toward the teams competing.

As for other packs (like the Memories of Reach pack), I think that goes toward the company and allows them to develop free DLC for the players to download. Although I could be completely wrong on this point.

> 2533274950478805;2:
> To support the Pro Teams. You buy shirts and bobbleheads of baseball players or basketball players; it’s the same thing with those who really care about Esports. It’s like wearing your favorite player’s jersey while playing their respective sport with your friends.

collecting cards is not compared to buying a gold req pack thats gone in 1 game…lmao atleast you can sell collectibles and do you really think those pro teams give a crap about you or any other regular player. They just want the money and keep doing their tournys.

You do know you don’t have to buy one, right?

> 2533274874078365;3:
> So don’t buy it? You’re not required to buy it.
> I understand it’s a lot of money, and I believe that money goes toward the teams competing.
>
> As for other packs (like the Memories of Reach pack), I think that goes toward the company and allows them to develop free DLC for the players to download. Although I could be completely wrong on this point.

why are people paying to use vehicles and weapons in a game when they should automatically be in the game for you to use…Im just so tired of seeing more and more reqs for sale…I think its ridiculous and i think people should stop buying these req packs in so called support…BUYING THE GAME SUPPORTS HALO!! BUNGIE DIDNT CHARGE OUT THE WAZOOOO FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN 2 MAP PACKS!!

lmao its funny having an opinoin on something and seeing the reactions here on waypoint…

> 2535422619652884;4:
> > 2533274950478805;2:
> > To support the Pro Teams. You buy shirts and bobbleheads of baseball players or basketball players; it’s the same thing with those who really care about Esports. It’s like wearing your favorite player’s jersey while playing their respective sport with your friends.
>
>
> collecting cards is not compared to buying a gold req pack thats gone in 1 game…lmao atleast you can sell collectibles and do you really think those pro teams give a crap about you or any other regular player. They just want the money and keep doing their tournys.

I didn’t say cards. Cards are a poor comparison, which is why I compared branded clothing instead. And no, a lot of MLG players out there do care about their fanbase; and unlike regular Major League sports players, they don’t get a salary big enough to buy a third-world country. And for the record, I did forget to mention the one thing that both the Pro-League Skins and regular sports merchandise have in common: THEY’RE -Yoinking!- OPTIONAL.

You don’t need to buy packs with money. Only the ProTeam packs cost actual money.
Gold/Silver/Bronze REQ packs only take a few games to save for, and that contains REQs that should take a while to go through, and you can even sell some of them back if you don’t want them. I have a ton of REQs that I rarely use. You can get away without using REQs a lot of the time, except in WZFF maybe? It’s nice to have in Warzone, but certainly not a requirement. I rarely will use more than 1 REQ in Warzone per game and I typically finish in the mid to top of the team.
Also, you can always play in Arena, where you don’t even have an option for REQs.
I have NEVER bought a REQ pack with real money, and I don’t plan to. It’s not a requirement to pay for REQ packs with cash.

> 2535422619652884;7:
> lmao its funny having an opinoin on something and seeing the reactions here on waypoint…

No idea what you mean by that? People are going to react to what you post, that’s the point of this forum.
Not everyone is against your opinion, there are probably a ton of people on here that agree with you. I just differ in my opinion.

> 2535422619652884;7:
> lmao its funny having an opinoin on something and seeing the reactions here on waypoint…

And yet, after answering your question with a neutral (and objectively correct) response, you decided to respond as though I had started praising the Pro Teams and tried to force you to buy them.

Exactly they are just trying to make money. Which I don’t blame them for.

Don’t blame them either but I won’t be purchasing.

> 2533274950478805;2:
> To support the Pro Teams. You buy shirts and bobbleheads of baseball players or basketball players; it’s the same thing with those who really care about Esports. It’s like wearing your favorite player’s jersey while playing their respective sport with your friends.

This pretty much sums it up. Pretty self-explanatory to me.

I bought em cause Im a completionist and it let me start thinking up canon reasons for why there would be gaming teams in the Halo universe.
Only one I can really make work so far is Evil Geniuses, who I figure are probably a weapons design company.

you don’t have to buy it. I was gonna buy at least one of the pack but decided I’ll do that some other time. Although it’s annoying that my collection of weapon skins will forever stay on 87% now instead of 100% so I have to spend $42 for it to say 100% the packs cost $13:99 in Australia. It hasn’t bothered me until now where I actually say something about it

> 2533274950478805;2:
> To support the Pro Teams. You buy shirts and bobbleheads of baseball players or basketball players; it’s the same thing with those who really care about Esports. It’s like wearing your favorite player’s jersey while playing their respective sport with your friends.

And shirts cost hell of a lot. LOL

They just need to remove paid tings (Emblems,weapons skins…) from collection count. Like - Weapons skins :98 from 100,just you don’t want to pay for something.

Yeah I mean going to McDonalds and buying a #2 with a Sprite is one thing but why do they have to sell optional apple pies? I mean why would I want that? They need to stop trying to extract money from my wallet with these completely optional products that I don’t want to buy.

> 2533274950478805;8:
> > 2535422619652884;4:
> > > 2533274950478805;2:
> > > To support the Pro Teams. You buy shirts and bobbleheads of baseball players or basketball players; it’s the same thing with those who really care about Esports. It’s like wearing your favorite player’s jersey while playing their respective sport with your friends.
> >
> >
> > collecting cards is not compared to buying a gold req pack thats gone in 1 game…lmao atleast you can sell collectibles and do you really think those pro teams give a crap about you or any other regular player. They just want the money and keep doing their tournys.
>
>
> I didn’t say cards. Cards are a poor comparison, which is why I compared branded clothing instead. And no, a lot of MLG players out there do care about their fanbase; and unlike regular Major League sports players, they don’t get a salary big enough to buy a third-world country. And for the record, I did forget to mention the one thing that both the Pro-League Skins and regular sports merchandise have in common: THEY’RE -Yoinking!- OPTIONAL.

I’ve come to learn in my many years on here that some people just refuse to be proven wrong and so they’ll just say whatever they want regardless.

Wut?

  • YOU don’t have to buy them?
  • Not everybody with good reqs have bought them
  • The pros probably do care more about the players compared to say football teams