Why would a warthog fire needles?

I mean seriously… I am hoping that is why they are calling it a needle hog, odds are it’s only going to be a paint job (which even that doesn’t make sense). 343 is just being so LAZY now… let’s pretend that yes the needle hog fires needles… How does it fit into Halo? Why couldn’t they make a Covie equivalent to a warthog and have it fire needles? That makes sense! I swear sometimes I thing the people who work for 343 don’t even how what a Halo ring is or who the Covenant are. I mean I guess it’s going to be cool but it just doesn’t fit! What’s next a banshee that shoots unsc bullets and rockets? Sometimes it’s tough being a Halo fan. I just hope one day Halo gets into more competent and caring hands.

Man, needle hogs are cool.

Yeah, I think Hog Wild is supposed to be just that: just silly. Non-sensical fun and mayhem.

I would honestly prefer if the Warthog skin was crispy and golden-brown. The gun can shoot peppercorn ranch to blind enemies with deliciousness, Who cares about needles this ain’t a sewing circle.

> 2533274821761464;4:
> I would honestly prefer if the Warthog skin was crispy and golden-brown. The gun can shoot peppercorn ranch to blind enemies with deliciousness, Who cares about needles this ain’t a sewing circle.

I love you

Because some moron broke the plasma sewing machine…

I have to agree. It seems that 343 doesn’t care about the actual lore or Halo. Something like this makes no sense and it honestly really disappoints me. I would be completely fine with it if multiplayer wasn’t cannon, but now that it is everything in it needs to make sense to the Halo universe.

> 2533274821761464;4:
> I would honestly prefer if the Warthog skin was crispy and golden-brown. The gun can shoot peppercorn ranch to blind enemies with deliciousness, Who cares about needles this ain’t a sewing circle.

Grif approves.

Bro how dare you! 343 employees have families and worked themselves to the bone reskinning that warthog and making it shoot needles! You are so ungrateful. This is FREE content. How could you complain? You’re probably one of those people who doesn’t appreciate having 20 purple visors. You sicken me!

Wargames are simulated. This has no impact at all on the lore outside of “Yeah, we gave a simulated warthog needler rounds just to see how it would go.”

> 2533274874023152;9:
> Bro how dare you! 343 employees have families and worked themselves to the bone reskinning that warthog and making it shoot needles! You are so ungrateful. This is FREE content. How could you complain? You’re probably one of those people who doesn’t appreciate having 20 purple visors. You sicken me!

Every time someone likes a Warthog skin, a 343 employee gets their wings…

Why wouldn’t Sanghelli want to use a Warthog? They got their -Yoinks!- kicked enough times by them AND they can cruise for honour -Yoinks!-!

They could’ve brought back the Spectre and had it fire needles, but that’s none of my business.

> 2533274816788253;1:
> I mean seriously… I am hoping that is why they are calling it a needle hog, odds are it’s only going to be a paint job (which even that doesn’t make sense). 343 is just being so LAZY now… let’s pretend that yes the needle hog fires needles… How does it fit into Halo? Why couldn’t they make a Covie equivalent to a warthog and have it fire needles? That makes sense! I swear sometimes I thing the people who work for 343 don’t even how what a Halo ring is or who the Covenant are. I mean I guess it’s going to be cool but it just doesn’t fit! What’s next a banshee that shoots unsc bullets and rockets? Sometimes it’s tough being a Halo fan. I just hope one day Halo gets into more competent and caring hands.

Pleast try not to get too angry before you try Swordhog it could be very good against spartans naby even enemy armored vehicles. If you try it and still dislike it more power to you.

> 2533274950162674;7:
> I have to agree. It seems that 343 doesn’t care about the actual lore or Halo. Something like this makes no sense and it honestly really disappoints me. I would be completely fine with it if multiplayer wasn’t cannon, but now that it is everything in it needs to make sense to the Halo universe.

Yeah seen the lore behind it, such bollocks. Working with Swords of Sangelios, -Yoink-.

Imagine firing a blood of suban, but at a faster rate. And the needler warthog also has regenerative shielding.

> 2533274818737568;13:
> They could’ve brought back the Spectre and had it fire needles, but that’s none of my business.

That would have taken more than 5 minutes of work though. And we most definitely can’t have that!

Scientists continue to think about what they can create, but they’re forgetting to decide whether they should.

> 2533274916698000;10:
> Wargames are simulated. This has no impact at all on the lore outside of “Yeah, we gave a simulated warthog needler rounds just to see how it would go.”

^^^THIS^^^

The beauty of War Games is they can come up with some really odd ideas to test if they could actually work in real life. Maybe the Needle Hog has a feature to it that if you overheat the gun it explodes and kills YOU the gunner. They can see that oversight with the simulation (please don’t let it do that, I’m just making an example).

Also on a different route, anyone remember the Needle Hog from Rocket League when it launched for XOne? I think it’s cool that 343 is adding it to Halo now.

> 2533274816788253;1:
> I mean seriously… I am hoping that is why they are calling it a needle hog, odds are it’s only going to be a paint job (which even that doesn’t make sense). 343 is just being so LAZY now… let’s pretend that yes the needle hog fires needles… How does it fit into Halo? Why couldn’t they make a Covie equivalent to a warthog and have it fire needles? That makes sense! I swear sometimes I thing the people who work for 343 don’t even how what a Halo ring is or who the Covenant are. I mean I guess it’s going to be cool but it just doesn’t fit! What’s next a banshee that shoots unsc bullets and rockets? Sometimes it’s tough being a Halo fan. I just hope one day Halo gets into more competent and caring hands.

Pretty simple. They studied their opponent’s technology and used it to improve their own. A concept used in sci fi storytelling for years.

Also, 343 is not being lazy.