Why would a level 127 cheat?

Just played warzone assault where a Level 127 used the warthog glitch to get into the armory compartment on defense.

Why? I could see a fourteen day account juvie pulling that stupidity, but someone with time invested in the game?

Plus, his teammates in his company tried the same thing but failed.

He wants the game to end quick. Quicker the game ends the more exp/RP points they can earn in the shortest amount of time. Use a grav hammer to kill them in the glitch.

Maybe being a 127 and cheating go hand in hand for that guy.

You should also report them in game via their gamercard.

Being Level 127 means… ? Being a higher level in this game should make you know better to do things like this? You could be level 1 - 140, makes no difference, you don’t develop morals from the higher level you go, should just be ‘Why would this person cheat’ but yes, it was wrong and hopefully they will patch that in the up coming update.

We should create a “Wall of Shame” thread for these cheaters. Keep on reporting them!

Unfortunately, cheating isn’t limited to new players, hopefully 343 fixes this sooner rather than later

> 2533274867011991;5:
> Being Level 127 means… ? Being a higher level in this game should make you know better to do things like this? You could be level 1 - 140, makes no difference, you don’t develop morals from the higher level you go, should just be ‘Why would this person cheat’ but yes, it was wrong and hopefully they will patch that in the up coming update.

It’s because they could recieve a permanent ban from 343 for manipulating the game and bad sportsmanship. The OP is wondering why some one who spent AGES getting to 127 would risk throwing their entire account away like that.

A players level has no bearing on how fairly they play.

I don’t see how an arbitrary Stat like their SR would have anything to do with someone’s likelihood to cheat.

343 will not ban players for a developer glitch, hence why nobody was banned for leaving the Grifball court

> 2741700308874258;1:
> Just played warzone assault where a Level 127 used the warthog glitch to get into the armory compartment on defense.
>
> Why? I could see a fourteen day account juvie pulling that stupidity, but someone with time invested in the game?
>
> Plus, his teammates in his company tried the same thing but failed.

Hammer them and also report and record.

The grav hammer seems to be the only way to kill them as of now, I hope it gets patched soon.

343 should just plop a kill-ball into the structure for now. I think that would be a quick simple fix while they are working on a more officials patch.

It would be nice if they would make the kill ball automatically report players too :stuck_out_tongue:

He got to level 127 somehow and he’s going to get to 128 the same way

Maybe, he was bored

> 2535455905503287;8:
> > 2533274867011991;5:
> > Being Level 127 means… ? Being a higher level in this game should make you know better to do things like this? You could be level 1 - 140, makes no difference, you don’t develop morals from the higher level you go, should just be ‘Why would this person cheat’ but yes, it was wrong and hopefully they will patch that in the up coming update.
>
>
> It’s because they could recieve a permanent ban from 343 for manipulating the game and bad sportsmanship. The OP is wondering why some one who spent AGES getting to 127 would risk throwing their entire account away like that.

This

> 2741700308874258;1:
> Just played warzone assault where a Level 127 used the warthog glitch to get into the armory compartment on defense.
>
> Why? I could see a fourteen day account juvie pulling that stupidity, but someone with time invested in the game?
>
> Plus, his teammates in his company tried the same thing but failed.

That is how he/she probably got to 127.

He justs to cheat.