Why wont home page articles work?

I can’t see the new halo 4 related articles, anyone else having issues?

They are performing maintenance.

> They are performing maintenance.

A little off topic, but do you know if they’ll be releasing anything from yesterday’s panel? There was supposed to be campaign footage and all that good stuff, but I haven’t heard anything other than multiplayer.

> They are performing maintenance.

This.

Hopefully when theyre back online it will fill me with joyful spasms… :smiley:

and some campaign info of course

> > They are performing maintenance.
>
> A little off topic, but do you know if they’ll be releasing anything from yesterday’s panel? There was supposed to be campaign footage and all that good stuff, but I haven’t heard anything other than multiplayer.

If you mean the Fiction Panel, here it is.

> > > They are performing maintenance.
> >
> > A little off topic, but do you know if they’ll be releasing anything from yesterday’s panel? There was supposed to be campaign footage and all that good stuff, but I haven’t heard anything other than multiplayer.
>
> If you mean the Fiction Panel, here it is.

I’ve seen that one, but there was a second one that happened yesterday (Fiction happened on thursday) that was supposed to be about Halo 4’s campaign, complete with new footage and everything. Frankie even says at some point in that video to join them at the Halo 4 panel on saturday to see more of Halo 4’s campaign and cinematics, after showing the edited out clip.

Thing is, all I’ve heard from it so far is a bunch of multiplayuer updates, so frankly I’m rather annoyed.

> I’ve seen that one, but there was a second one that happened yesterday (Fiction happened on thursday) that was supposed to be about Halo 4’s campaign, complete with new footage and everything. Frankie even says at some point in that video to join them at the Halo 4 panel on saturday to see more of Halo 4’s campaign and cinematics, after showing the edited out clip.
>
> Thing is, all I’ve heard from it so far is a bunch of multiplayuer updates, so frankly I’m rather annoyed.

I wouldn’t know about that, sorry.