Why? why? why?

Why can’t a popular game be released during the summer? Why do we have to wait to get our school work?

Because christmas and stuff.

Most people aren’t home over the summer and are vacationing.

> Because christmas and stuff.

Now I feel like a person. Christmas for August 2012

I graduate College October 22nd >:) Perfect Timing

I hate you. But you have to get a job.

Christmas is the best time for sales. Everyone feels like staying at home, everyone feels like they need something like a video game and it’s a time of year when presents are shared and Halo 4 will be advertised everywhere.

The holidays are a logical time to release. I want it now too, but sales will be better later in the year.

cuz $

Um, hello? Isn’t it obvious? It’s clearly because my birthday is in December, not the summer. Geeze. How inconsiderate are you, OP??

Yes, I’m obviously joking people.

> Um, hello? Isn’t it obvious? It’s clearly because my birthday is in December, not the summer. Geeze. How inconsiderate are you, OP??
>
>
>
> Yes, I’m obviously joking people.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

> Um, hello? Isn’t it obvious? It’s clearly because my birthday is in December, not the summer. Geeze. How inconsiderate are you, OP??
>
>
>

so were you born on December 25? if so then I wouldn’t be surprised.

> > Um, hello? Isn’t it obvious? It’s clearly because my birthday is in December, not the summer. Geeze. How inconsiderate are you, OP??
> >
> >
> >
> > Yes, I’m obviously joking people.
>
> HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Grrr.

> > > Um, hello? Isn’t it obvious? It’s clearly because my birthday is in December, not the summer. Geeze. How inconsiderate are you, OP??
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Yes, I’m obviously joking people.
> >
> > HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
>
> Grrr.

I HAD to. It the mordiatator code. :stuck_out_tongue:

The main reason why games are released out side of the summer months is mostly because of the group they’re marketed to. Most people who are old enough to play Halo, and games similar, are either in collage, or have jobs, so game developers aren’t trying to market to the summer crowed.

>
>
>

It has to be about you, doesn’t it? Have you every considered that maybe it’s because my birthday is in November? Both Halo 4 and Assassin’s Creed III come out a just before my birthday, so obviously it’s for my birthday, not yours. :smiley:

Well, the companies have always released their games around the holiday season. It’s partly a marketing tactic. Some will get Halo 4 a bit later after than the release and give it as a holiday gift. Also, during the summer, many are on vacation and don’t have their Xbox at hand. So if it were sold during the summer, less people would be around to buy it. Hope this helps. :slight_smile: