why we cannot see the medals after a match??

so simple…and why we can´t see the medals after finish a game???

Because they changed how the lobby systems work for Halo 5. I wish it could go back to a Halo 3 style lobby, with a few more categories in the after game report.

Hopefully they will have some giant UI lobby overhaul and get rid of this ‘simple’ look. People like stats at medals and looking at other peoples before/after the game. Also the ability to mute while waiting.

> 2533274874103116;3:
> Hopefully they will have some giant UI lobby overhaul and get rid of this ‘simple’ look. People like stats at medals and looking at other peoples before/after the game. Also the ability to mute while waiting.

exactly

i wish you could see the top weapon for each person like in H3.

I wondered the same thing at launch. Medals have been an integral part of Halo since its inception. I liked being able to view everyone’s medals post game in past halos. The way it was done in Reach would work well here.

> 2533274820541653;2:
> Because they changed how the lobby systems work for Halo 5. I wish it could go back to a Halo 3 style lobby, with a few more categories in the after game report.

If we keep asking they will deliver.

> 2690096563135647;7:
> > 2533274820541653;2:
> > Because they changed how the lobby systems work for Halo 5. I wish it could go back to a Halo 3 style lobby, with a few more categories in the after game report.
>
>
> If we keep asking they will deliver.

Well you say that.

Because bad decisions.

I liked reachs UI system, just like 3 but with more detail. Reach had many flaws, but it’s UI wasn’t one of them

i would definitely like to be able to mute people in the roster screen. its kind of nice not being able to see peoples service record before a match so you can go in assuming your are evenly matched.

i think 343 really wants to be away from bungie work decisions…but cmon…why change something that is already perfect? even in masterchief collection is better the menus! we need something like halo3 lobby had, see medals, see the other team ranks and names, to know if they are alone or in group… we want that but with more new look!!!=) i like the precission/acurracy thing for example, is a good thing from 343, but we want MEDALS!!!

The ui is strange, in some instances you use the bumper to cycle and in others the right analog stick. Ridiculous. Has anyone heard of consistency?

Because 343 likes to change stuff even if it’s for the worse… they are like we need more change… what else can we make worse… I know after the match no more medals… yeah sounds good to me… cool… :slight_smile:

I miss seeing who I killed the most and who killed me the most, as well as top weapon used. Please bring that stuff back.