Why was the Kill Cam removed?

I think this should have been optional to turn on/off along with the victory pose. I don’t see how it could affect gameplay.

you mean the final kill cam? or the kill cam after every kill?

for the last kill i could go with that maybe, but as a herbal tea enthusiast kill cams after every kill ruin the halo moment, specially if its a worthy klill

If someone is watching a killcam they cant see me -Yoink!- them. That would literally break the game.

because it was a broken mess in h4

Probably because the fact that it was there rustled a few jimmies.

> 2533274820441404;4:
> because it was a broken mess

It was also this, too.

End game kill sure. It’s still an unecessary feature though.

Kill cam doesn’t belong in Halo, it was one of the many things that contributed to Halo 4 sucking. -Yoink!- cam is Halo.

It was unnecessary

they should have final kill cam…no downsides there…

> 2533274816299345;3:
> If someone is watching a killcam they cant see me -Yoink!- them. That would literally break the game.

Because this isn’t Call of Duty.

Kill cam isn’t that bad, you can see funny things and also how skilled or bad people are. :slight_smile:

Because then you see exactly what the did to kill you. Information like that shouldn’t just be fed to the player. If you die, you should have to figure out what they did to kill you.

> 2533274808210415;13:
> Because then you see exactly what the did to kill you. Information like that shouldn’t just be fed to the player. If you die, you should have to figure out what they did to kill you.

Yeah right…

I thought we were done with this non-sense.

I thought it was annoying to see your self die

Taking time out of you playing the game. They want you to play not spend 3 seconds watching yourself die again.
Quicker respawns

> 2533274848763524;11:
> Because this isn’t Call of Duty.

This guy gets it. Plus I can’t see the hilarious teabagging of my corpse.

The last kill kill cam on call of doot mw2 was cool but this is Halo I’m not a big fan of the kill cam…

> 2533274808210415;13:
> Because then you see exactly what the did to kill you. Information like that shouldn’t just be fed to the player. If you die, you should have to figure out what they did to kill you.

That’s a bad example. Now in Halo 5, after every kill it tells you which gun someone used.

Kill cams are just broken. Also, I’d rather not have everyone trying to get a 360 no-scope for a final.