why was i Suspended?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans. Also, do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Hello its Soullessonyx.

Not sure if you have seen me around but. I tried to log in a second ago and it says i have been Suspended for a certain amount of days???

Im not mean to anyone i come on here to talk about Halo and read about it…

So i would just like to know what have i done and i have not been logged into Waypoint for about 2days???

I’m looking at your previous posts and I have no idea. I can’t see any reason as to why you have been banned. Your last “red text” warning was seven days ago. Then again, if you were trying to say what I think you were then since I am personally “happy” I would consider it offensive.

I’m referring to this post:

> You Uncoordinated Ball Of happy.
>
>
> That Killed me.
>
>
> EDIT: Why is it saying Happy :>

The G and F word are replaced with happy.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

So i got Suspended for saying something that made me laugh from a video. All i said was G-H-E-Y and it got changed to happy? To be honest i dont think i should of got Suspended for that :confused:

But thanks anyway.