why was i banned?

I was just playing when the game ended and it said that I was returned to the matchmaking lobby and when I tried to join s game it said that I was banned from matchmaking. Why? Is it permanent or temporary? Please help

You lagged out and the genius quit ban system banned you because you “left” the game. That’s my guess.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst135680_The-Official-Halo-4-Ban-Thread.aspx

My friends that I was playing with kept getting booted and I left and joined there game to play with them. I didn’t know they brought that stupid leave ban system from reach back. Is this perm?

> My friends that I was playing with kept getting booted and I left and joined there game to play with them. I didn’t know they brought that stupid leave ban system from reach back. Is this perm?

if its a quit ban, no, probably not

Quit bans last for an hour, I think.

If you got booted more than once i would of stopped attempting to join after that.Since usually indicates an error with connection, because ive never been booted out of a game even with a lag time delay of actions at 2 seconds.If your having a problem like that its always a good idea to reset your modem and router(if you have one).When my NAT goes to moderate i reset my modem to get it back to open for example.

> If you got booted more than once i would of stopped attempting to join after that.Since usually indicates an error with connection, because ive never been booted out of a game even with a lag time delay of actions at 2 seconds.If your having a problem like that its always a good idea to reset your modem and router(if you have one).When my NAT goes to moderate i reset my modem to get it back to open for example.

The internet signal sucks in my area, lol. My NAT is almost always closed.