why was halo 3 not on pc?

i confused as to why bungie put CE and 2 on the pc,but they dindt put 3 on the pc. what do you guys think?

It was made an Xbox exclusive to sell more Xboxes.

Looking past the 360 exclusive aspect, I would have thought they would of eventually. No idea why it never came to PC.

I think the bad reaction to Halo 2 Vista also had something to do with it not being ported over at a later date. If it wasn’t for XP Service Pack 2, Lornghorn would have been a much better platform for MS to push forward with rather then what was left of Vista when it launched. It’s only now with 10 they seem to be really getting back on track.

> 2533274813317074;5:
> I think the bad reaction to Halo 2 Vista also had something to do with it not being ported over at a later date. If it wasn’t for XP Service Pack 2, Lornghorn would have been a much better platform for MS to push forward with rather then what was left of Vista when it launched. It’s only now with 10 they seem to be really getting back on track.

The thing is that if Microsoft had allowed Bungie to handle the porting job, the issues of past PC Halo’s wouldn’t have been a concern as Bungie started out on PC and know their games better than any other company could (without first studying the game from top-to-bottom, at least.)

> 2535453538987120;6:
> > 2533274813317074;5:
> > I think the bad reaction to Halo 2 Vista also had something to do with it not being ported over at a later date. If it wasn’t for XP Service Pack 2, Lornghorn would have been a much better platform for MS to push forward with rather then what was left of Vista when it launched. It’s only now with 10 they seem to be really getting back on track.
>
> The thing is that if Microsoft had allowed Bungie to handle the porting job, the issues of past PC Halo’s wouldn’t have been a concern as Bungie started out on PC and know their games better than any other company could (without first studying the game from top-to-bottom, at least.)

They did though… Bungie worked closely with Hired Gun on the development and release of the port

> 2533274813317074;7:
> > 2535453538987120;6:
> > > 2533274813317074;5:
> > > I think the bad reaction to Halo 2 Vista also had something to do with it not being ported over at a later date. If it wasn’t for XP Service Pack 2, Lornghorn would have been a much better platform for MS to push forward with rather then what was left of Vista when it launched. It’s only now with 10 they seem to be really getting back on track.
> >
> > The thing is that if Microsoft had allowed Bungie to handle the porting job, the issues of past PC Halo’s wouldn’t have been a concern as Bungie started out on PC and know their games better than any other company could (without first studying the game from top-to-bottom, at least.)
>
> They did though… Bungie worked closely with Hired Gun on the development and release of the port

Did they? It doesn’t seem that way.