Why was Firefight Limited removed?

Now I’m forced to ether play FF Doubles or Arcade. Why can’t I have a classic FF experience with limited lives?

→ Implying FF Limited is even remotely a classic FF experience -_-

> → Implying FF Limited is even remotely a classic FF experience -_-

Compared to Arcade? Yes. To ODST? No. I just really wanna know how they’re gonna incorporate vehicles now that limited is removed and Arcade only has chances of them during 6 of the 15 waves and depending on the map it’s even less likely.

Wondering the same thing, since there is no standard firefight playlist now.

As explained by David Ellis in a NeoGAF post:

> “Real talk.
>
> When creating the playlists for Halo: Anniversary we hit the hard limit for number of playlists in Reach.
>
> Because of time constraints in testing and certifying upcoming playlists we decided that removing the lowest populated playlist was the lesser of evils in this situation.
>
> There is no malice or apathy intended. When stackranking priorities sometimes things get put on the backburner for a time. We will absolutely continue to look at ways to give Firefight a much needed revamp, but I don’t have a timeframe right. Wish I did.”

Because apparently Firefight isn’t worth any maintenence time at all.

I would put it down to FF Limited being a low population playlist, but considering that Co-op Campaign and Team Objective are still around …

just play odst if you want a classic firefight experience

> just play odst if you want a classic firefight experience

That is not a substitute. You might as well say “You sick of Armor Lock breaking the flow of the game? Go play Halo 3” Or “You want a more classic Halo mathmaking feel for CEA? Go play Halo 1”

Your logic is flawed.

Basically, because what they wanted to do with the Anniversary playlists meant that Reach wouldn’t be able to support so many playlists. Limited got the short straw to make way.

totally agreed, it needs to be brought back