WHY VORPAL TALON IS THE BEST ENERGY SWORD

Many of you are going “wut prophets bane is the best” though i must say its good,but the vorpal talon gives you two thrusts and longer hang time. This can definitely be unstoppable in the right hands and could get you a kill streak of 14 kills (personal best) if you use the thrusters to outmaneuver the shotguns,grenades,sentinel beams,and the other energy sword people. Like i said it is a great energy sword and very rarley people use it for its amazing abilities,one reason for this is the fact that very many people focus on the inivisible and fast swords.So i encourage you to use it more often and ive had many call me a hacker for using the double thrust and then apologised to after i tell them the swords abilities.

> 2535435545006540;1:
> Many of you are going “wut prophets bane is the best” though i must say its good,but the vorpal talon gives you two thrusts and longer hang time. This can definitely be unstoppable in the right hands and could get you a kill streak of 14 kills (personal best) if you use the thrusters to outmaneuver the shotguns,grenades,sentinel beams,and the other energy sword people. Like i said it is a great energy sword and very rarley people use it for its amazing abilities,one reason for this is the fact that very many people focus on the inivisible and fast swords.So i encourage you to use it more often and ive had many call me a hacker for using the double thrust and then apologised to after i tell them the swords abilities.

Actually in the “right hands” they’re all good. My best friend and I played on truth slayer, He wen’t 19 kills, 1 death with the sword alone. The only time he used a gun was to get his sword back from the guy that killed him. So he ended up 20-1.