Why Treyarch Should Make Halo 5

Lets be honest, atleast they know how to keep making the SAME game that people love and not adding stupid -Yoink- for the sake of change.

DISCUSS:

Heresy!

They make weapon changes pretty much every patch. Some patches create other bugs. Like how the most recent patch made the Swat 556 on select fire have HUGE damage issues. Theres always some unforseen glitch being patched. Some weapons become nerfed so much that they are not usable. I could go on. Point is COD devs are terrible at game design. But thats what happens when you only spend a year on the game.

Dude, Treyarch spent a month adding in zombies that has stupid yoink like an exploding monkey bomb. They did it because they were bored.

Screw Treyarch We want infinity ward!!!

inb4lock

inb4 lock. I refuse to let Treyarch touch Halo’s engine.

DICE has faster nerf/buff responses.

> inb4 lock. I refuse to let Treyarch touch Halo’s engine.

Yes because 343 has done a great job with it.

My stomach ruptured reading that title.

You want the people who you say are to blame for the ideas that “ruined” Halo, to make the next Halo game?

Have you just run out of ideas or are you mad?

What makes you think it’ll be a Halo game if Treyarch does it? It’ll be completely different. What if they say out with the BR and the Warthog and put in some awesome replacement or a Tank that can transform in a robot? It won’t be Halo. It’ll be what Treyarch want’s it to be and how their vision applies to game development. So sure let another developer create Halo but don’t be surprised if it’s so far from Halo that your standing there with your hat in your hand wondering what happened.

Non withstanding I rather say why not let all the top developers collaborate on a Halo anniversary title as a homage along side 343. I would love to see what DICE could envision for Halo on say a single level in some next gen campaign after 6 has sailed into the sunset,… but really it’s 343s baby now and for better or worse that’s how it is.

Not sure if troll, or everyone has lost their -Yoink-.

> Dude, Treyarch spent a month adding in zombies that has stupid yoink like an exploding monkey bomb. They did it because they were bored.

I’ve heard nothing but great feedback from zombies. For some, that’s the only reason why they bought the game. They say it’s addictive. So many play it I’m guessing the got something right. I’m sure they didn’t do it because they were bored lol. That’s your opinion though.

OT: They should never touch halo. They are good at what they do, not halo.

So I see you love iron sights, every weapon in the game is headshot cappable, near inexistent kill-times, no vehicles and 0 actual plot and depht in your Halo game, good.

> DICE has faster nerf/buff responses.

so true