Why these forums don't make progress

Obviously everyone has their own differences of opinion and what not, but if everyone sat down to really make this game better at some point in time progress would begin to show.

Instead we have a rate the spartan armor above you as the most popular thread of the entire Halo 4 forum with twice as many pages as the custom games being unacceptable thread.

Armor unlocks are now sought out more than gameplay issues.

> Armor unlocks are now sought out more than gameplay issues.

The future of gaming welcomes you.

Gameplay issues don’t matter as much when you release a sequel every 3 weeks.

On a more serious note: Truly, only the older generations of gamers actually put playability and gameplay as first priorities. They have now been replaced by graphics and realism, apparently.

Honestly, the community can do whatever it want, it comes down to 343i in the end. Recently, they’ve done okay, weapon tuning looks promising. But look at that custom game tread, bs angel comes in and reassures us that they are listening to it, but still nothing for customs nearly 7 months later.

Still looking into BTB objective, perhaps? I’m sure they can’t wait to announce the announce date for the announcement date.

> Well every topic about a concerning gameplay issue that actually gets big normally gets locked because people start spewing random dribble through their keyboards, giving everyone in the thread brain tumors. Instead, we get 5000 threads about the same topic, that get the same responses, then get the same arguments, and get the same lock.
>
> <mark>The only threads that are left, which don’t get locked and die, are the ones concerning really mindless crap that doesn’t matter much.</mark>

I’m looking at you, “Been Gone, What’s New” thread…

> > Well every topic about a concerning gameplay issue that actually gets big normally gets locked because people start spewing random dribble through their keyboards, giving everyone in the thread brain tumors. Instead, we get 5000 threads about the same topic, that get the same responses, then get the same arguments, and get the same lock.
> >
> > <mark>The only threads that are left, which don’t get locked and die, are the ones concerning really mindless crap that doesn’t matter much.</mark>
>
> I’m looking at you, “Been Gone, What’s New” thread…

Lolz

Progress is moving at the pace of the developers, as much feedback as people can and have given, how many substantial changes havehappened to the game because of it?

The only substantial progress I see from the game that isn’t so much from the community, but the fact that certain weapons outperform others and theres data to show for it, is the next TU update to balance primary weapons.