Why there no love, so it seems, for my armor?

I want to know why not many people like the armor I picked. Is the armor too common? Or is someone not a fan of the colors I picked? Or possibly others factors I can’t think of right now? I would like to know.

Thanks in advance guys.

Well first, your armor is all black with no secondary color, and second, it is very common armor. It doesn’t look bad though, just boring.

Well that clears it up, but the thing is my inspiration came from Raven from the teen titans, no I’m not kidding I really like that show. But I’ll respect your opinion, maybe I’m not creative enough. As long as I like it, it’ll do, for the moment.

why would it even be important to u if someone likes ur armor? there is only one person who should be in favour of your armor and thats you.
i change my armor as often as my underwear since there are so many different variatons which look awesome and so many which look awful IMO.
you could switch to female gender then u would resemble agent texas from RvB…just for example

> why would it even be important to u if someone likes ur armor? there is only one person who should be in favour of your armor and thats you.
> i change my armor as often as my underwear since there are so many different variatons which look awesome and so many which look awful IMO.
> you could switch to female gender then u would resemble agent texas from RvB…just for example

^Exactly this^
Now, I, for one, think its too dark, lacking a secondary color. Perhaps a lighter color would work.

> you could switch to female gender then u would resemble agent texas from RvB…just for example

She is such a mean lady.

In contrast everybody loves my armour!

It is like Magatron from Beast Wars when I was a kid.

> why would it even be important to u if someone likes ur armor? there is only one person who should be in favour of your armor and thats you.
> …

No truer words were spoken.

Its all about what you want to use, not what everyone else likes, so wear what you like.

I have 3 or 4 configurations that I used depending on how and what I’m playing.

Ok, well thanks for your opinions it helped and I believe a 7/10 was possibly the nicest score I had yet received for my armor. I only like the Mark VI armor since I completed the campaign on legendary, although the recruit armor was nice in meantime though, I’ll say that much.

You’re wearing full Mark VI armor in solid steel; one of the most overused armor sets in Halo 4 along with Wetwork and Venator, along with the most overused paint job in the entire Halo series.

This ain’t the “Rate the Spartan armor above you!” thread, but…

0/10

If you’ve seen me around that thread, then you know I am the “brutally honest” sort. Don’t take it personally.

Don’t lisetn to what other people think…
If you like that armour, thoes colours and you’re fine with that, stick with that!And enjoy playing :smiley:

Use the armor you like, I always try to have a character for my spartans so I don’t like mine looking generic.

Your armor looks pretty good, but using a full set of armor isn’t very inspired.

> Well that clears it up, but the thing is my inspiration came from Raven from the teen titans, no I’m not kidding I really like that show. But I’ll respect your opinion, maybe I’m not creative enough. As long as I like it, it’ll do, for the moment.

Raven wears blue… and is also a female. Also, full mark VI is very overused, as everyone else before me has stated.

Like the others have said, if you like your armor setup just roll with it. Who cares what other people think.

> I want to know why not many people like the armor I picked. Is the armor too common? Or is someone not a fan of the colors I picked? Or possibly others factors I can’t think of right now? I would like to know.
>
> Thanks in advance guys.

I like it, I’d say it’s better than what most guys use. Sure it’s simple, but it’s not ugly like some I’ve seen.

All black is functional in FFA’s, it doesn’t catch the eye like a bright yellow spartan would.

> > you could switch to female gender then u would resemble agent texas from RvB…just for example
>
> She is such a mean lady.

And that’s why we love her, Caboose.

> > > you could switch to female gender then u would resemble agent texas from RvB…just for example
> >
> > She is such a mean lady.
>
> And that’s why we love her, Caboose.

LOL, this is not the RvB convention, Church!
Although as long as you like it, stay with it!
I for one prefer lighter colours and don’t like pure MK VI only because it is overused in MP and the same with steel colour! If it wasn’t for that overuse by others and personally a lack of secondary colour, it would have some better decency around others.
But as before, stay with it if you like it!