Why there isn't a custom games playlist?

Custom games are so great! I had so much fun playing them. But they are very hard to find, and there is halo fans that have never played. Why don’t put a playlist in matchmaking for them? It’s so basic…

There just isn’t enough demand for it. Sure there’s people that talk about it all the time and I and many others would wholeheartedly support a campaign to get customs matchmaking, but everyone is either making a new sprint thread every 5 seconds or complaining about how the MCC doesn’t work and all this other stuff. So nobody ever pays attention to threads long enough for it to become a big thing.

Well maybe it isn’t so much that there isn’t demand, but that nobody wants to talk about it enough so in turn 343 doesn’t pay attention to it either.

I’d prefer a full custom games server browser to work alongside matchmaking. It’d be much more convenient, especially with search parameters like gamertag, gametype, map, etc. and lobby names. The privacy options (open, friends only, closed/invite only) and player cap (1-16) would actually be useful! Forge maps would get a lot more exposure, motivating more people to forge, and the custom games community would flourish like never before. Of course, proper custom games options superior to even the diversity of Halo 3’s would be necessary as well.

> 2533274826435068;3:
> I’d prefer a full custom games server browser to work alongside matchmaking. It’d be much more convenient, especially with search parameters like gamertag, gametype, map, etc. and lobby names. The privacy options (open, friends only, closed/invite only) and player cap (1-16) would actually be useful! Forge maps would get a lot more exposure, motivating more people to forge, and the custom games community would flourish like never before. Of course, proper custom games options superior to even the diversity of Halo 3’s would be necessary as well.

i seriously think this would be great

> 2533274826435068;3:
> I’d prefer a full custom games server browser to work alongside matchmaking. It’d be much more convenient, especially with search parameters like gamertag, gametype, map, etc. and lobby names. The privacy options (open, friends only, closed/invite only) and player cap (1-16) would actually be useful! Forge maps would get a lot more exposure, motivating more people to forge, and the custom games community would flourish like never before. Of course, proper custom games options superior to even the diversity of Halo 3’s would be necessary as well.

Please, 343i, read this.