Why there is no announcement for Assault?

It’s too late to question this, but I am asking this to 343. Why there is no announcer for Assault and Griffball? It’s odd when you here an announcer at the beginning of match saying Slayer~, CaptureThe Flag, Strongholds~, and In fection. I thought it was because of they are post launch game mode, but when we have Infection and announcer announcing Infection at the beginning, it questions me. I am not talking about medal commendation, asking the announcement of the game.

It does. Maybe you accidentally turned it off?

I mean, I don’t play a lot of assault, but I do play Griffball on occasion and I distinctly remember “ball out of bounds” “new ball spawn” “enemy has the ball”, etc.

> 2533274803952478;2:
> It does. Maybe you accidentally turned it off?
>
> I mean, I don’t play a lot of assault, but I do play Griffball on occasion and I distinctly remember “ball out of bounds” “new ball spawn” “enemy has the ball”, etc.

I am not talking about medal commendation, just saying there is no announcement of that game mode at the beginning.

I never really listened for it
Going to start now

There is a announcer. I remember hearing stuff like “goal”, “enemy has the ball”, “you have the ball”, “ball kill”, and “ball assassination”.

yes, i also hate this, i want to here him say assault before the match starts, and grifball, and fiesta

Commander Palmer tells you that you need to defend or attack.