Why the Scarab won't be in Halo 4

I know we all want to have an epic battle with scarabs like in Halo 3. But we probably won’t because as far as we know, the fleet that the storm has is just 5 cruisers.

Remember the cruiser in Halo CE? The hangers were hardly big enough to fit 2 wraiths, and the gravity lift could only fit one wraith at a time. The only ship that could bring down a scarab would be an Assault Carrier. So unless a carrier is in the fleet, scarabs are out.

Hopefully we only saw part of the fleet, and there’s a carrier or two filled to the brim with scarabs.

There probably is an assault carrier because I don’t think 343 would leave out a scarab. If they do, there will have to be something equal to it. I’ve heard rumors of some forerunner vehicle almost as big and powerful as a scarab

The Sacrabs of Halo 2 are of the Elites,and the elites of Halo 4 are rebels

If Scarabs were to be included in Halo 4, it’s likely because these CCS-class battlecruisers have been modified to carry them. They’re big enough.

> The Sacrabs of Halo 2 are of the Elites,and the elites of Halo 4 are rebels

I don’t get your logic

> There probably is an assault carrier because I don’t think 343 would leave out a scarab. If they do, there will have to be something equal to it. I’ve heard rumors of some forerunner vehicle almost as big and powerful as a scarab

What you’re thinking of is the War Sphinx

I would be disappointed if Scarabs didn’t appear in Halo 4. It would be great seeing a giant Scarab fighting Prometheans, I’d love to know who would win.

I really do wish for its return or something along the same lines of it.

to be honest i would be disappointed if i saw scarabs again, they would at least need t change up the battle. because fighting scarabs the same old way would get really old by halo 4.

> I know we all want to have an epic battle with scarabs like in Halo 3. But we probably won’t because as far as we know, the fleet that the storm has is just 5 cruisers.
>
> Remember the cruiser in Halo CE? The hangers were hardly big enough to fit 2 wraiths, and the gravity lift could only fit one wraith at a time. The only ship that could bring down a scarab would be an Assault Carrier. So unless a carrier is in the fleet, scarabs are out.
>
> Hopefully we only saw part of the fleet, and there’s a carrier or two filled to the brim with scarabs.

let me guess… the “5 cruiseer” bit is from thursday war? nice one i havent read it yet.
put “spoilers” in the title

They prob have 1 or 2 of them.

They better at least show a Scarab.

> > I know we all want to have an epic battle with scarabs like in Halo 3. But we probably won’t because as far as we know, the fleet that the storm has is just 5 cruisers.
> >
> > Remember the cruiser in Halo CE? The hangers were hardly big enough to fit 2 wraiths, and the gravity lift could only fit one wraith at a time. The only ship that could bring down a scarab would be an Assault Carrier. So unless a carrier is in the fleet, scarabs are out.
> >
> > Hopefully we only saw part of the fleet, and there’s a carrier or two filled to the brim with scarabs.
>
> let me guess… the “5 cruiseer” bit is from thursday war? nice one i havent read it yet.
> put “spoilers” in the title

I may be wrong but I think he is actually talking about the ruisers seen swarming the FoD in the begginign level. (I havent seen the gameplay but I have seen screenshots)

> They better at least show a Scarab.

They better at least let us kill one, one thing I really hated about Reach.

> > I know we all want to have an epic battle with scarabs like in Halo 3. But we probably won’t because as far as we know, the fleet that the storm has is just 5 cruisers.
> >
> > Remember the cruiser in Halo CE? The hangers were hardly big enough to fit 2 wraiths, and the gravity lift could only fit one wraith at a time. The only ship that could bring down a scarab would be an Assault Carrier. So unless a carrier is in the fleet, scarabs are out.
> >
> > Hopefully we only saw part of the fleet, and there’s a carrier or two filled to the brim with scarabs.
>
> let me guess… the “5 cruiseer” bit is from thursday war? nice one i havent read it yet.
> put “spoilers” in the title

I read the thurday war and read nothing of the sort, your fine. That said I would like to know wheres hes getting his information.

> There probably is an assault carrier because I don’t think 343 would leave out a scarab. If they do, there will have to be <mark>something equal to it.</mark> I’ve heard rumors of some <mark>forerunner vehicle almost as big and powerful as a scarab
[/quote]
</mark>
>
> Dude … War Sphinx?

> > > I know we all want to have an epic battle with scarabs like in Halo 3. But we probably won’t because as far as we know, the fleet that the storm has is just 5 cruisers.
> > >
> > > Remember the cruiser in Halo CE? The hangers were hardly big enough to fit 2 wraiths, and the gravity lift could only fit one wraith at a time. The only ship that could bring down a scarab would be an Assault Carrier. So unless a carrier is in the fleet, scarabs are out.
> > >
> > > Hopefully we only saw part of the fleet, and there’s a carrier or two filled to the brim with scarabs.
> >
> > let me guess… the “5 cruiseer” bit is from thursday war? nice one i havent read it yet.
> > put “spoilers” in the title
>
> I read the thurday war and read nothing of the sort, your fine. That said I would like to know wheres hes getting his information.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Storm_Covenant
At the bottom of the page in the gallery

There was another screenshot but I cant find it and it showed 5.

> The Sacrabs of Halo 2 are of the Elites,and the elites of Halo 4 are rebels

Rebels can’t have scarabs for what reason?