WHY THE RAILGUN ON HEAVIES NEVER RESPAWNS

so i currently need 92 railgun kills to get mastery so i can unlock the breach stance. but it’s gonna take an unbelievably long time to do that because every time i go on Heavies, the railgun spawns where it normally does on either side of the map. however, i can only get so many kills with it (about 2) and when it runs out of ammo, it’s completely gone for the rest of the game. Why is this? is it a bug or just the way it’s set up? how come the spartan laser always respawns, not to mention every vehicle and every other weapon EXCEPT the railgun. so i have to be extremely careful to make my shots count because when its gone, i have to wait like 10 and a half minutes finding some other way to get kills. i cant just quit the game because that means my kills didnt count. and even if they did count, it would only be a matter of time before i get matchmaking banned. one last thing, to add insult to injury, going on action sack doesnt work because either Rock n Rail doesnt exist in that playlist anymore, and IF it ever DOES show up, people always vote meta/husky raid overall, because ironically, people would rather blow themselves up there.

has anyone else had this issue? id like to know that im not alone on this…

Team doubles in Haven is much faster for mastering railgun. It spawns very often. Try that with a friend.

Action sack + rock n rail

Youd do it in 4 - 5 games. Though id go in with 3 others as it is less voted for now as it used to be

In matchmaking gametypes that have Random Ordnance, the Initial Ordnance is not replenished.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Ordnance_(Multiplayer)

thanks. ill definitely try that; however, team doubles is supposed to have epic tryhards, but ill do anything to get these kills. appreciate it.

> thanks. ill definitely try that; however, team doubles is supposed to have epic tryhards, but ill do anything to get these kills. appreciate it.

Epic tryhards? Really? People who play the game to win are being degraded as tryhards? Wow, I’m speechless.

> > thanks. ill definitely try that; however, team doubles is supposed to have epic tryhards, but ill do anything to get these kills. appreciate it.
>
> Epic tryhards? Really? People who play the game to win are being degraded as tryhards? Wow, I’m speechless.

My psychological stratagem for Matchmaking-

Oppenants better than me
Yoink! off *Yoink!*ing tryhard *Yoink!*s! Yoink!…”

Oppenants worse than me
“LOL, git rekked n00bz! #YOLO

Helps me cope.