why the hate for sprint in infinite

i get some people hate sprint that it breaks map flow but lets be honest would you rather not run to cover while being shot at or casually walk there like past halo titles look sprinting in halo may feel odd but it makes since why its here so please lets just accept it benig the norm and move on

Someone being able to just break off and sprint away during a fight is bad. Don’t put yourself in bad positions and work with your teammates and you won’t have to worry about getting caught out in the open and shot at all the time.

Peeps hate sprint. I can’t find it but there’s a megathread somewhere around that’s been going since, like Halo 4.
It’s a hottly contested issue in the Halo community and such discussions should only be watched from afar with some popcorn if you value your dignity.

See this thread for your explanation. There’s lots of explanations in there and going to mass detail. No offense, I’m just really tired of having to explain this over and over again…and I’m sure a lot of other people are too.

> 2533274801884952;1:
> i get some people hate sprint that it breaks map flow but lets be honest would you rather not run to cover while being shot at or casually walk there like past halo titles look sprinting in halo may feel odd but it makes since why its here so please lets just accept it benig the norm and move on

I would rather walk to cover while shooting enemies than sprint there.

> 2533274882881665;3:
> Peeps hate sprint. I can’t find it but there’s a megathread somewhere around that’s been going since, like Halo 4.
> It’s a hottly contested issue in the Halo community and such discussions should only be watched from afar with some popcorn if you value your dignity.

^This.

Put it in an existing pe… sprint thread. We don’t need another.