why the flashlight should b added to multiplayer🔦

Flashlights would be amazing for customs and dark maps and would also be another way to communicate for players without mics.

yep, as well with elites/spartans night vision for reach in customs… you can put this suggestion in the season 6 feedback thread

Which Halo doesnt have the flashlight in multiplayer? I mainly play CE n that one has the flashlight in matchmaking.

> 2535420423878127;3:
> Which Halo doesnt have the flashlight in multiplayer? I mainly play CE n that one has the flashlight in matchmaking.

Any Halo past CE doesn’t have the flashlight in multiplayer unless you want to include the shotgun flashlight but that’s only useful one inch away from the gun

It’s kinda weird that the option isn’t there. The flashlight button just goes unused in multiplayer iirc

I feel this would be a great addition for infection but other than that I don’t think it would have much use in a standard multiplayer match.

Delete this please

> 2533274821562086;6:
> I feel this would be a great addition for infection but other than that I don’t think it would have much use in a standard multiplayer match.

I’ve played a few overhaul mods for a few of the halo games and they had some pretty awesome customs built around the flashlight.