Why the f*ck??

Hey I just read an ign article about how to unlock armor over commendations and I saw that you can get the venator raptor Skin from a commendation, but only this and no other Pre-Order bonus…

Why you can get a skin from commendations which was announced as a pre-Order exclusive?? I Pre ordered because I loved how the raptor Skin looks, but now I know that everyone can have it… I’m really dissapointed so please make the other skins aviable too or make the raptor exclusive as you promised 343!

343 said they would make all of the preorder armor available at some point anyway.

What does it matter? You get the skin for free while everyone else has to work for it. It’s not like armor matters in this game.

The skin is exclusive, you have a special type of skin. But the armour, however, is not.

This game has been out for 2 weeks~. You had a week to reap the rewards of your legendary value. Now as for that extra $20 you spared, the internet exposes SO secrets that you can read off a video and input for free via waypoint. The system is perfect. What’s the matter? Something wrong?

> Hey I just read an ign article about how to unlock armor over commendations and I saw that you can get the venator raptor Skin from a commendation, but only this and no other Pre-Order bonus…
>
> Why you can get a skin from commendations which was announced as a pre-Order exclusive?? I Pre ordered because I loved how the raptor Skin looks, but now I know that everyone can have it… I’m really dissapointed so please make the other skins aviable too or make the raptor exclusive as you promised 343!

You did not pay any extra money for that skin so why would you try and hold other player back from earning it?