Why the customization is limited

I think it is because of the REQ system since you get armor through REQ cards it would be difficult to finish a complete armor set due to RNG. Like what if the only armor piece you missing from a full Athlon armor set is a left shoulder, you would have to be praying to RNGesus. But the only way that this system can make me happy is if there are tons of armor,visors and helmets to make up for less parts of customization. Or if there is an assassination animation that lets you RKO your oppenets :).

They could just give you the suit but let you mix and match it’s individual parts…

Nope, its because its a brilliant idea. Actually I am not being sarcastic, I hate seeing all the stupid looking spartans who’s armor doesn’t match either in size, shape, or texture. Also I do notice other people’s armor.

> 2533274894863132;2:
> They could just give you the suit but let you mix and match it’s individual parts…

This, a thousand times.

> 2533274891841289;3:
> Nope, its because its a brilliant idea. Actually I am not being sarcastic, I hate seeing all the stupid looking spartans who’s armor doesn’t match either in size, shape, or texture. Also I do notice other people’s armor.

Do not try to justify this lame armor customization simply with “I don’t like the way some people’s fully custom armor looks.”
Guess what, people can still have helmets that don’t even remotely match with the body suit.

If anything, that would keep you playing. You’d keep playing to get that last shoulder piece, or chest, or whatever.

Limiting customisation has also limited the potential hunger for REQ cards people might have had.