Why team snipers is the only 1 working?

When I search for a team snipers game. I find a match in less than 1 minute, but when I try any other playlist like halo 3, or Big Team Battle it takes more than 20 minutes.

I’ve been playing Halo 3 on and off all day and I find a match within 2 min. Also played a match of BTB today and took about the same time. Didn’t play anything else though.

in the begging of the master cheif collection launch it was rushed. not as many play tests, less bug fixes, 343 had rushed out a broken game in time for the black friday madness. but now that all of that is over and they have time to make a halfway decent playlist, they did. 343 could have been making much more progress with the master cheif collection if they werent simultaniously developing halo 5 guardians. what they should be doing is fixing the game that already exists rather then being so hellbent on a game that comes out in the 4th quarter. in my opinion 343 has bitten of more then they can chew

> 2533274937869686;4:
> in the begging of the master cheif collection launch it was rushed. not as many play tests, less bug fixes, 343 had rushed out a broken game in time for the black friday madness. but now that all of that is over and they have time to make a halfway decent playlist, they did. 343 could have been making much more progress with the master cheif collection if they werent simultaniously developing halo 5 guardians. what they should be doing is fixing the game that already exists rather then being so hellbent on a game that comes out in the 4th quarter. in my opinion 343 has bitten of more then they can chew

I bolded the statement I couldn’t agree with more.

I don’t disagree with you on the rest, I just don’t think you realize that most all of this game’s development was outsourced to parties existing separate from 343i/Microsoft. I imagine most of whatever “fixing” is actually being done, also is being handled by those outsourced parties.