Why Stop at Level 130???

I just recently achieved level 130.

Im not close to completing my commendations in a lot of categories. I’m far along in some, but not close to being done. I understand that while you complete some of the commendations, you unlock new armor. But for those of us who don’t really care what our spartan looks like, why wouldn’t they just allow you to continue to rank your spartan up to higher levels? Would it hurt? It would be sweet to keep seeing your number rise…at least so you could use the XP that commendations and daily challenges get you.

Agree?

Anyone know if they’re even thinking of doing that?

As far as I know of, the cap will stay at 130. Everyone I play against is a 130 pretty much. The cap should be raised though.

That’s the sign. stop playing matchmaking.

i hope so. I just changed all my loadouts because my BR and DMR are almost mastered. That 20,000 xp isnt something i wanna waste if theres gonna be more ranks

> I just recently achieved level 130.
>
> Im not close to completing my commendations in a lot of categories. I’m far along in some, but not close to being done. I understand that while you complete some of the commendations, you unlock new armor. But for those of us who don’t really care what our spartan looks like, why wouldn’t they just allow you to continue to rank your spartan up to higher levels? Would it hurt? It would be sweet to keep seeing your number rise…at least so you could use the XP that commendations and daily challenges get you.
>
> Agree?
>
> Anyone know if they’re even thinking of doing that?

I am sure that 343i will put out more levels for this game sometime, idk maybe July or so. I dont think 130 is the stopping point this game will have during its entire exsistance.

I would like it if they kept going. They should keep the Progressive rank going. It stopping at 130 isn’t going to keep me from playing the game but it being higher than 130 wouldn’t hurt.

If they hadn’t capped, it someone wouldn’t be level 999 by now. They had max level in 3 week with double XP and Spec Ops boosting.

Better question is, why have a ranking system that doesn’t show how dediacted players are toward playing the game. With Experience being generally the same in all war games playlist, Spartan OPs dishing out alot of xp, fast track mod, and the US dew xp promotion; Spartan Rank doens’t mean anything.

Personally, I think its only there to act as a placeholder or just block of somekind to have players enlist into specializations.

In Halo Reach, rank just showed how much your played, or how dedicated of a player you are the game.

In Halo 3, rank was more skill based because of the 1-50 system.

they should just go the way gears does it. start again at rank 1, with the number of your rank being a different color. simple, and keeps you going.

Should be raised up to spartan rank 1000.

Oh so now it’s okay to care about numbers next to you…

Maybe if they had a in-game CSR there would be no need for complaining… ugh 343…

I want some Legendary Ranks, who requires yeeeaaars to achieve! I don’t really “want” to do commendations because they’re just look like challenges, I prefered the ones in Reach wich were like great looking ribbons or medals, same thing for the ranks … Even that it didn’t mean anything about skill, Reach’s ranks were great AND long, Halo 2 and 3’s too, but know … I don’t appreciate a simply “SR??”.

My hopes about Trueskills 50 levels are gone but please 343i, add a lot a new ranks AND ones who really looks like ranks … The SRs could be our Spartan training ranks (like Halo 3 under Lieutenant) and now we have to achieve Officer ranks then Legendary ones, and then Epic Badass Reclaimer Chief and Cortana’s Special ranks, and then … Ok. =]

Show the world that the Halo community is huge, make us stay on Halo 4 before it’s too late (numbers of players are going down and I’m really afraid about that). Bring back our old memories, make them real, with your touch and new things. I don’t blame your work 343, really I respect all of you and what you did in Halo franchise is magic BUT it looks like you didn’t listen us for lots of little things that makes Halo, Halo. Don’t forget the real community, real Halo fans and what Halo WAS. Halo 4 is brilliant BUT lots of thing are missing and I think most of them could be added with Title Updates.

I never blamed 343 and Halo 4 but please, don’t forget what Halo is. Really. I want the Halo community on top of the Live, everywhere, give Halo what it deserves. Together we stand, I want Halo to live forever and not just in our memories. Do something before it’s too late.

Peace.