Why So Quiet

Is it just me or 343 not revealing much information about Halo 5’s campaign. Most of the times, they talk about how awesome the warzone and other maps will be but last time they mention about the campaign was at e3? Why are they it a secret?

> 2535461973333945;1:
> Is it just me or 343 not revealing much information about Halo 5’s campaign. Most of the times, they talk about how awesome the warzone and other maps will be but last time they mention about the campaign was at e3? Why are they it a secret?

Because they want players to discover it as they play it, and I fully support them for doing so

What more do you need to know? Its better they keep the story more of a secret.

What’s the point of a campaign if you know everything before you play it?

we know there’s chief with blue team and on the other side there’s locke with fireteam osiris
& they’ll got a lot of badass -Yoink- kicking-stuff to do. i don’t need to know more - at least right now.
mostly, because i wanna find out the rest by myself & not get presented in a video.

I don’t want to know anymore about Halo 5’s plot. In a world where movies show everything in the trailer I like when something is released without spoiling much.

> 2535461973333945;1:
> Is it just me or 343 not revealing much information about Halo 5’s campaign. Most of the times, they talk about how awesome the warzone and other maps will be but last time they mention about the campaign was at e3? Why are they it a secret?

Because maybe they want it to be a surprise? Why do you have to know everything about a game before it comes out? We already have the major characters in the story, a semblance of the plot line and some footage/gameplay. Anything more and we’ll start treading into spoiler territory.

They want it to be a secret and that’s the way I (and everyone else apparently) want it.

It’s better this way.

Are you going to watch the campaign cutscenes from early uploaders on Youtube one week before the game is out too? lol

> 2533274906745123;2:
> > 2535461973333945;1:
> > Is it just me or 343 not revealing much information about Halo 5’s campaign. Most of the times, they talk about how awesome the warzone and other maps will be but last time they mention about the campaign was at e3? Why are they it a secret?
>
>
> Because they want players to discover it as they play it, and I fully support them for doing so

That would be fine… if they were a company worth trusting. They’re not.

> 2717573882290994;11:
> > 2533274906745123;2:
> > > 2535461973333945;1:
> > > Is it just me or 343 not revealing much information about Halo 5’s campaign. Most of the times, they talk about how awesome the warzone and other maps will be but last time they mention about the campaign was at e3? Why are they it a secret?
> >
> >
> > Because they want players to discover it as they play it, and I fully support them for doing so
>
>
> That would be fine… if they were a company worth trusting. They’re not.

So the fact that they’re not completely spoiling the plot of the next game means they’re not trustworthy? Ok…

> 2717573882290994;11:
> > 2533274906745123;2:
> > > 2535461973333945;1:
> > > Is it just me or 343 not revealing much information about Halo 5’s campaign. Most of the times, they talk about how awesome the warzone and other maps will be but last time they mention about the campaign was at e3? Why are they it a secret?
> >
> >
> > Because they want players to discover it as they play it, and I fully support them for doing so
>
>
> That would be fine… if they were a company worth trusting. They’re not.

In what way? I thought Halo 4’s story was very good

That’s quite normal for story based developers.

> 2717573882290994;11:
> > 2533274906745123;2:
> > > 2535461973333945;1:
> > > Is it just me or 343 not revealing much information about Halo 5’s campaign. Most of the times, they talk about how awesome the warzone and other maps will be but last time they mention about the campaign was at e3? Why are they it a secret?
> >
> >
> > Because they want players to discover it as they play it, and I fully support them for doing so
>
>
> That would be fine… if they were a company worth trusting. They’re not.

True, they’re obviously going to make Master Chief a girl just to troll the fans. But shhhhhh, that’s supposed to be a secret.

> 2535461973333945;1:
> Is it just me or 343 not revealing much information about Halo 5’s campaign. Most of the times, they talk about how awesome the warzone and other maps will be but last time they mention about the campaign was at e3? Why are they it a secret?

They aren’t revealing much about the game in general.

> 2533274821174589;16:
> > 2535461973333945;1:
> > Is it just me or 343 not revealing much information about Halo 5’s campaign. Most of the times, they talk about how awesome the warzone and other maps will be but last time they mention about the campaign was at e3? Why are they it a secret?
>
>
> They aren’t revealing much about the game in general.

They seem pretty thorough with their coverage of multiplayer and mechanics.

Only thing really missing is Forge and the aforementioned campaign. But story isn’t what they should be worrying about selling people on, its the gameplay.

The cursed circle of 343 Industries:

Release plenty of information on the campaign: man, they’ve already shown everything there is to see. Game must be pretty bad if they are trying this hard to sell the SP. Halo 5’s campaign will suck!

Be conservative with amount of info released: man, 343 must be pretty screwed up big time if they are hiding the campaign from us. Clearly we are being decieved! Halo 5’s campaign will suck!

Might as well put 343’s logo on the urban dictionary’s definition of “-Yoink!- if you do, -Yoink!- if you don’t”.

> 2533274870884222;18:
> Might as well put 343’s logo on the urban dictionary’s definition of “-Yoink!- if you do, -Yoink!- if you don’t”.

I just took a moment to think about how funny that would be…pretty funny.

But I agree with you, people just complain about everything.

> 2533274964189700;17:
> > 2533274821174589;16:
> > > 2535461973333945;1:
> > > Is it just me or 343 not revealing much information about Halo 5’s campaign. Most of the times, they talk about how awesome the warzone and other maps will be but last time they mention about the campaign was at e3? Why are they it a secret?
> >
> >
> > They aren’t revealing much about the game in general.
>
>
> They seem pretty thorough with their coverage of multiplayer and mechanics.
>
> Only thing really missing is Forge and the aforementioned campaign. But story isn’t what they should be worrying about selling people on, its the gameplay.

I’m fine with the Campaign reveals, but I grow tired of hearing about Warzone and arena. I want to see forge, Grifball, the new weapons and gametypes. There are Legendary weapons, tier one and two weapons. I’d like to hear about other playlists you know. We have enough Warzone footage on the same map, so much focus on it that it is killing my hype.