Why so many MARK's?

So I was thinking about those 2017 helmets and the currents we have & there’s 10 marks in the game.

4 Marks VI gen 2,
2 Mark VI Gen 1 (I Barely dont know whats the difference between the two except the varients)
2 Mark IV
2 Mark V

& now we’re getting another Mark V (basically just a improved vers of the current Mark V.

I know it’s just a teaser for whats coming out in 2017 but there are better helmets to replace some for example:

Gungnir Reach version, JFO, HAZOP or perhaps another odst varient (that sticks to the good looking armor).

sorry but if I angered some players but we seriously don’t need 11 Marks helmets

I highly agree with you. There’s 6 different versions of the Mark VI helmet. It’s ridiculous. And the only one’s that look remotely different are the Regular and the Scarred.

Just to side track, this is for most of the helmets. Take the scout helmet. There’s a Legendary helmet and a Rare helmet for it. They look exactly the same, just throw some white here and some white there and bam! RARITY INCREASED.

But yes, there’s much better armor that they could’ve chosen. Especially the Security helmet.

The “Marks” (Mjolnir Armor) are most of the best armors in the game. It’s what every Spartan II wore. I would love it if they added the armor from “The Fall of Reach: Animated Series”. But I do agree with the Mark VI having too many skins. Mark IV Arcadia looks cool IMO. Who knows, they might add more helmets from previous games later on.

> 2533274864477733;2:
> I highly agree with you. There’s 6 different versions of the Mark VI helmet. It’s ridiculous. And the only one’s that look remotely different are the Regular and the Scarred.
>
> Just to side track, this is for most of the helmets. Take the scout helmet. There’s a Legendary helmet and a Rare helmet for it. They look exactly the same, just throw some white here and some white there and bam! RARITY INCREASED.
>
> But yes, there’s much better armor that they could’ve chosen. Especially the Security helmet.

I think that’s kind of the point though. The more rate versions of armors and helmets have accent colors besides the primary and the secondary that ate customizable.

Some of them look awesome too, like Rogue Cut Throat.

As long as no more legionnaire helmets or armors are added, I’m fine.

I’ve been saying this for the longest time… Consolidate the dang armors!!! Reach, in my opinion, had a great way of grouping everything together. Put the main basic armor piece as the first one to select, then have the sub-menus with all the different variants. That way they’re easier to search for within this horribly designed REQ system.

Having more Mark versions is fine. Just make it better for people to compare the differences within their viewable screen.

> 2533274872013539;6:
> I’ve been saying this for the longest time… Consolidate the dang armors!!! Reach, in my opinion, had a great way of grouping everything together. Put the main basic armor piece as the first one to select, then have the sub-menus with all the different variants. That way they’re easier to search for within this horribly designed REQ system.
>
> Having more Mark versions is fine. Just make it better for people to compare the differences within their viewable screen.

Yes, please. I have been hoping, but not expecting it to happen, for an update to the Req menu on Xbox where all the same armors and helmets are grouped together. The way it is now makes it so difficult to scroll through and look at.

Nothing about this game seems to be about efficiency.

I thought this was going to be a wrestling reference after reading the title. IMO, we’re already saturated with enough helmets, but on the plus side, the Mark helmets do look good.