Why so many hypocrites?

After reading the many hate threads today, I am starting to realise that the forums are plagued with hypocrites…

People will always bring up CoD, bash on it, then compare H4 to it. People do not like CoD because it uses the same formula every single game with new perks every once in a while.

But 343 is moving on with the Halo Universe, making changes for the greater good of the game. And yet people do not want the game changed…

So I must ask… Why are there so many Hypocrites?

facepalm

Please stop assuming that I bash COD. I don’t.

I like COD because the developers consistently put out quality content ( Save Modern Warfail: 2) and it’s at the very least familiar. COD just needs to up the graphical ante, and the recoil.

I’ve criticized Reach for changing because it fell on it’s face, and didn’t really bring anything new to the table. It improved some things, but it took a huge step back on the gameplay side with slowed movement speed, jump height, and Armor Abilities.

If I were to suggest Custom Loadouts for Halo 4 before information was released people would be like thats a dumb idea and is from COD. But now that its announced to be in the game and if you say you dont like it people are like have you played Halo 4 yet No! So you dont know. Or they call you a idiot and they say 343 didn’t copy it from COD. There are tons of hypocrites on these forums.

> facepalm
>
>
> Please stop assuming that I bash COD. I don’t.
>
> I like COD because the developers consistently put out quality content ( Save Modern Warfail: 2) and it’s at the very lease familiar, COD just needs to up the graphical ante, and the recoil.
>
>
>
>
> I’ve criticized Reach for changing because it fell on it’s face, and didn’t really bring anything new to the table. It improved some things, but it took a huge step back on the gameplay side with slowed movement speed, jump height, and Armor Abilities.

This was not directly pointed at you or anyone else. It was a simple question. And I completely agree with the Reach comment. But every game has its pros and cons, and there is always something to improve on, which is even more reason for change. But people want Halo to stay the same every game, but hate on CoD for doing exactly that.

> If I were to suggest Custom Loadouts for Halo 4 before information was released people would be like thats a dumb idea and is from COD. But now that its announced to be in the game and if you say you dont like it people are like have you played Halo 4 yet No! So you dont know. Or they call you a idiot and they say 343 didn’t copy it from COD. There are tons of hypocrites on these forums.

My point exactly.