Why so many Halo 4 Haters?

So I have been browsing the forums lately and most the stuff I see is people complaining and critiquing. I can guarantee you 100% 343 is doing their very best to make this game amazing. So please wait till November 6 before you hate on the specializations, or the rankings or the way this isn’t like how Halo should be.

PS: The complaining rants are beginning to get annoying.

-Thank you, Sincerely o2o Slayer o2o

Good

it seems alot of people have already played the game, considering they seem to know what’s destined to fail

Me personally? I believe halo 4 will be the biggest halo yet.

Hate: NO

Complain: Yes. Complaining or explaining your negative opinions in fine provided that you do it in a non-aggressive and reasonable manor. Many complain because they care and are worried for the franchise and in their opinion it is not going in the right direction. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and if the majority or a reasonable amount of the forums dislikes the way Halo4 is progressing then that is just how it is.

> Hate: NO
>
> Complain: Yes. Complaining or explaining your negative opinions in fine provided that you do it in a non-aggressive and reasonable manor. Many complain because they care and are worried for the franchise and in their opinion it is not going in the right direction. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and if the majority or a reasonable amount of the forums dislikes the way Halo4 is progressing then that is just how it is.

If by complain you mean insult the game outright then yes, they are complaining

Halo 4 is good.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.gamefob.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/shut-up-and-take-my-money1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gamefob.com/2012/07/26/google-is-about-to-blow-our-minds/shut-up-and-take-my-money1/&h=313&w=500&sz=114&tbnid=YYM0cYWM5sU3uM:&tbnh=75&tbnw=120&zoom=1&usg=__pzV7MHnKOIEJfaBj8gRUMqx0P7g=&docid=Do7e8KnCyb2xAM&sa=X&ei=fTAwUIWkA4io8ATy2ICAAQ&ved=0CGMQ9QEwBg&dur=489

Oh I am completely convinced they are doing their best to make this game awesome. Just think how many people at 343 need their studio’s first original game to succeed for their job security. Especially think about how those who have become the faces of halo 4 will be mocked and ridiculed by the Halo community if this game isn’t successful. I think the studio has tremendous pressure, and therefore tremendous motivation, to put their very best effort into Halo 4.

However, hard work doesn’t guarantee a good product, and I think a lot of the community isn’t happy with the changes being put into this game. I don’t hold it against them. Imagine your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant. Then imagine you learn a new chef is hired that is changing a significant portion of the recipe to that meal. You would probably be worried. When you get it it might taste great, or maybe it will fall short of your expectations. But that doesn’t mean you can’t be worried about the change before you try it, after all this is the future of your favorite meal at stake.

I think where a lot of people go wrong is when they cross the line between hard skepticism and judging prematurely. Being skeptical can be healthy - but saying this game sucks when its August isn’t completely fair. I’m optimistic about this game, and while I do have some doubts, I will ultimately be waiting until I play it until I make a call.

Before the launch of every Halo game there are always a lot of complaint posts. A lot of them are reasonable and thought out and you can tell the person posting is only worried. Then there are the " ZOMG HaL0 4 SUx Im BUyiNG CoD" rage quits forum posts which are just annoying all round really.

Don’t worry too much. Everyone just has a strong opinion around here.

At Least There is A HALO4 guys lol people just complain all the time. about anything. It looks epic in i cant wait to see it on nov6.

Halo 4 is going to be awesome! Seriously, Halo defined this generation of FPS games! And it still has room for improvement, which 343i is doing nicely. As the others say, don’t hate til you try the game. Also, I’m pretty sure those guys who are complaining are either trolls or jealous CoD lovers.

> > Hate: NO
> >
> > Complain: Yes. Complaining or explaining your negative opinions in fine provided that you do it in a non-aggressive and reasonable manor. Many complain because they care and are worried for the franchise and in their opinion it is not going in the right direction. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and if the majority or a reasonable amount of the forums dislikes the way Halo4 is progressing then that is just how it is.
>
> If by complain you mean <mark>insult the game outright</mark> then yes, they are complaining

That would be hate and should be ignored or blocked.

A little late, don’t you think?

A forum is created mostly to ether discuss or handle feedback complaints are but a feature of every Game forum (Constructive complaints). A lot of the hate towards Halo 4 is just because some of the old fans hate change Good/bad it doesn’t matter there will always be hate threads in a forum post and after launch most are ether trolling whilst others are constructive.

I’m just going to say that I put trust in Bungie around the time Reach came out.

Because its different.

People complain about every game coming out, mass effect 3, skyrim, WoW expansions, you name it. BUT! Usually no one says that a cod game is bad on the forums, yeah they exist, but the majority thinks it will be the best yet. Want to know why? they change nothing.

This is why if you buy one call of duty the experience is the same as buying another one, this plays a big part in the hatred for call of duty, is it a bad game, no, is it a casual game, yes. (I understand that there are alot of faults with call of duty, but it is for casual players.)

But what would you like in halo 4? All of the “Haters” seem to want is halo 3 (or 2) With new maps, campaign, and better graphics. The point of Halo is not skill, its fun. This is adding a new way to have an arena shooter, every thing looks pretty balanced so far, (maybe the exception of the stability mod)

Halo 4 will offer a new, yet exciting game, Halo reach did this, it was not as good as halo 3, that is correct, it did have balance issues, but at the end of the day it was a good game, and more fun than cod or bf.

I do have a problem with unlocking the specializations via legendary edition, I am getting it, but it is not fair that before anyone gets 50 and with a little game play you get someone they wont get for awhile.

I think that many people mistake conflicting opinions for hate. Just because I personally think that we should have a 1-50 rank system, or something similar, doesn’t mean that I HATE H4. It means that I have an opinion taht I would like to share with 343 and other Halo fans in an attempt to improve the game.

Unfortunately, it is a lot easier to make these critiques than it is to say “I love X, Y, and Z about H4”. Most of those threads die in about 5 seconds, but if you say something controversial that provokes thought, like “H4 should emphasize skill over everything else”, then you will have people discussing, so the thread stays alive.

Threads like this are scary to me. It shows that some people dont want to hear constructive criticism about H4 because they immediately become offended.

I think that most people are quite happy with H4, but there are things that many would like to implement into the game that they think would improve it.

tl;dr- Very few HATE H4, many are just constructively critiquing it.