Why so few playlist slots?

I expected after poorly managing Reach’s playlist selection (Like eliminating the Premium Playlist, for one) that 343i would add more slots to 4 to remedy this. There’s only 10 slots? They removed KOTH, and Extraction and Grifball don’t even have their own playlists. Why?

I know the population is dwindling and most playlists barely have 1-2k people in them, but perhaps activity would pick up if the listed all available gametypes so we could actually play what we want.

I barely play now because I’m itching for some Grifball. If they added the playlist I’d probably be playing all weekend.

> I expected after poorly managing Reach’s playlist selection (Like eliminating the Premium Playlist, for one) that 343i would add more slots to 4 to remedy this. There’s only 10 slots? They removed KOTH, and Extraction and Grifball don’t even have their own playlists. Why?
>
> <mark>I know the population is dwindling and most playlists barely have 1-2k people in them,</mark> but perhaps activity would pick up if the listed all available gametypes so we could actually play what we want.
>
> I barely play now because I’m itching for some Grifball. If they added the playlist I’d probably be playing all weekend.

I stopped reading after that.

You can’t ignore an obvious problem, that only makes things worse.

Like I said, most of the playlists barely have 2k in them, takes forever to get a match.

LOL!

do you actually play the game?